[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

well i click the 120 pt step in the passive area which is this link

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0GIAaiCLEJlgxwDY0Q8BQgFHEV7BfcG6oj9iT9LlMwcTB8NZI31DkOOkI64Tu2PT49_D7PP_xDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUEdRR1HaVuhYY1oaW69fP2MXZU1oZW87dKB07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh674E6ggeE2YTvhVKGtIdqh3aK8IzPjX2Nv5J9lSSXeZhvmy2fgqOKpTWmV6knqW6plK2NsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrBBMEHwzPKkM9-02_UI9RS1ljXfti92WHZfNrB3CPdDd2o4JXkUeXP51ToZulG6hjrCe0_7g7vDvJF8lrz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_MX-Cv6P_94=

then if u go to the section at the end where u post your build i click this link for ur passives

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0GIAaiCLEJlgxwDY0Q8BQgFHEV7BfcG6oj9iT9LlMwcTB8NZI31DkOOkI64Tu2PT49_D7PP_xDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUEdRR1HaVuhYY1oaW69fP2MXZU1oZW87dKB07Xasd-N4DXh6eWh674E6ggeE2YTvhVKGtIdqh3aK8IzPjX2Nv5J9lSSXeZhvmy2fgqOKpTWmV6knqW6plK2NsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrBBMEHwzPKkM9-02_UI9RS1ljXfti92WHZfNrB3CPdDd2o4JXkUeXP51ToZulG6hjrCe0_7g7vDvJF8lrz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_MX-Cv6P_94=

and they both look identical and both have resolute technique in them, and since apparently either im bugging out or something is up with the link, would the build still look about the same but u do not get resolute technique?
@Ultima1337
Mate ... both link do not have Resolute technique allocated .. click on it and you'll se what it looks like when it is allocated ... Does it say 3 points left? With Resolute technique it is 2 points left ...
And if you are bugging out, well then i have no idea what trees you are seeing so i can't say if they are what they should be or not. Try using the the Path of Building pastebin in the beginning of the guide.

@Soltes
This build does not rely solely on kills for frenzy charges (not even primarily) so multiplayer is not an issue. Multiplayer shaper = a shaper that is harder to kill unless everyone is pulling their weight.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 21, 2017, 6:24:55 PM
Hey, this is my first build for harbinger. I know I don't have abyssus since it's a bit pricey but what should I go for next or what should I upgrade?

Hey everyone,

First of all I would like to thank anyone that can help me. My situation is that I am level 88 and can run T11-T13 maps (haven't tried higher) fairly easily for all of the trash. My problem comes in when I enter the arenas for the boss. If I run out of endurance charges I get wrecked by the bosses. Sometimes I can be randomly one shot as well when this situation occurs. My life is about 4.8k Damage per use buffed is around 30k on Flicker Strike.

Currently I am saving up to buy a Kaom's Heart but only have ~150 chaos so it will be a while. I was wondering what improvements I or changes I should make to my gear for more survivability. I know that I am over resistance capped and it is because when running T10 or less I am using Biscos. I am running Flame Golem while I have the extra gem slots.

Also can I change out Flicker strike for 5 other linked gems for bosses like Atziri? I tried just replacing Flicker Strike with Viper Strike but had little success and I think it has to do with the support gems I am using.

My defense buffed and unbuffed with flasks is here:
http://imgur.com/a/IxUPJ

Here is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eoagame/characters

and here are my gear pieces:

Sorry this post is long but I feel like I'm hitting a wall with bosses.

Thank you so so much to anyone who can give me insight.
Last edited by Eoagame on Aug 21, 2017, 11:32:51 PM
"
pizzadotexe wrote:
Hey, this is my first build for harbinger. I know I don't have abyssus since it's a bit pricey but what should I go for next or what should I upgrade?

Your jewelry has no phys damage and no life at all.

Spend 10-20c per piece and try to get Good Hp rolls (65+ on rings, 75+ on amulet) with some phys damage and resistances.
(Note: You can craft physical rolls on as a prefix for rings/amulet but it's only 3-5min to 7-9 max damage)

If abyssus is out of your current price range, at least grab a starjonka's head for the +100 life and crit chance for 1c or a rare helmet with life+res at least also for 1-2c.

You can haku craft on another resistance on your boots as well. (The boots are probably the best rare item you have, but eventually you will want one with higher life/res rolls)

And get an anti-freezing/chill potion (quicksilver probably.)
Last edited by Bloodytrailz on Aug 21, 2017, 8:26:20 PM
"
Madbeats wrote:
I have around 85% crit chance while in a map, with .33 mana leech as well as atziris acuity with a 96 mana pool left from reserves, yet I still sometimes dip below 40 mana which doeesnt allow me to cast flicker strike and I end up dying..

How do I combat this? Is this because I somehow did not crit?

This happens when you attack a harbinger directly with flicker, flicker will cast but you can't damage them so no leech. Watch what you're clicking on when they're around, especially in stasis maps.
"
Eoagame wrote:
Hey everyone,

First of all I would like to thank anyone that can help me. My situation is that I am level 88 and can run T11-T13 maps (haven't tried higher) fairly easily for all of the trash. My problem comes in when I enter the arenas for the boss. If I run out of endurance charges I get wrecked by the bosses. Sometimes I can be randomly one shot as well when this situation occurs. My life is 4,670.

Currently I am saving up to buy a Kaom's Heart but only have ~150 chaos so it will be a while. I was wondering what improvements I or changes I should make to my gear for more survivability. I know that I am over resistance capped and it is because when running T10 or less I am using Biscos. I am running Flame Golem while I have the extra gem slots.

Also can I change out Flicker strike for 5 other linked gems for bosses like Atziri? I tried just replacing Flicker Strike with Viper Strike but had little success and I think it has to do with the support gems I am using.

Here are my offense/defense screens WITHOUT buffs/golem/flasks
http://imgur.com/a/L3oO1

Here is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eoagame/characters

and here are my gear pieces:

Sorry this post is long but I feel like I'm hitting a wall with bosses.

Thank you so so much to anyone who can give me insight.

I would replace blood dance with rare boots with a good +life roll.

I am also level 88, and I have 6.4k hp and I still feel squishy and that's a pretty big difference. (I also have taste of hate + lions roar for additional defense).
OMG you r so right, i am so sorry, i feel dumb now lol.

Also, if i dont have a good gear setup waiting(brand new to poe xcept for like a 28 arc witch) is it possible to just use this as a guideline and tweak skills/gear to allow me to run stuff till i actually get the key pieces or manage to save up enough to buy a terminus est? Sorry for the dumb questions but im really wanting to make this work one way or another even if it takes awhile xD Even if i have to go lvl up the witch and farm with it, i will.
"
Ultima1337 wrote:
OMG you r so right, i am so sorry, i feel dumb now lol.

Also, if i dont have a good gear setup waiting(brand new to poe xcept for like a 28 arc witch) is it possible to just use this as a guideline and tweak skills/gear to allow me to run stuff till i actually get the key pieces or manage to save up enough to buy a terminus est? Sorry for the dumb questions but im really wanting to make this work one way or another even if it takes awhile xD Even if i have to go lvl up the witch and farm with it, i will.

You can start with a cheap terminus est, just try and get one with decent crit chance, and get it 4 linked, that's pretty cheap overall, 2-3 chaos and then upgrade later.

This build is easily self buildable because of how fast you can farm maps of low tier for currency.
@KorgothBG

You think Daresso's Defiance is better than Belly of the Beast for survivability?
Can evade be more efficient(scale better than armor) for spells/melee hit avoid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info