[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

The darkray vectors are nice indeed - extra charge, dodge, good stuff, though i don't enjoy the lack of life and the lack of movement speed without charges and it can make capping resistances a bit harder.
Crit multi gem - it is an option, though i don't think that it will make a great difference. Try it out and see the difference.
At this point though i don't think that there is much room for upgrades when it comes to your gear
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Why don't you use a golem?
1. no free sockets for one
2. they die constantly, which requires constant recast, which is extremely annoying.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What do you think the best setup for a 5 link Terminus is?
Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strike + Fortify
Hello Korgoth!,

Thanks once again for this awesome build!. You see I just respecc to your other Flicker Strike Build and decided to go for this interesting Terminus Build. I just wanted some help from you if you can suggest/make the passive tree for me according to my level. Thanks Once again!.

P.S.

I'm starting to gather the gears needed, saving for the Atziri Gloves now.
Hey Korgoth. Just got done w/ all my finals. Just wanted to come back and give a shout out to ya and the build again. Hope it's still going well.
Yeah everything is working as intended :)
Though at this point i'm having a break from PoE until the end of the league.
Great guide as always Korgoth :)

I agree with you - this feels much stronger than the old 2h flicker build. Hopefully the uniques in this one don't get adjusted too much in 3.0, I liked how the old build could be run with all rares, but man I'm happy to finally see Terminus Est usable end-game.

For some reason I didn't think to come play the League until recently. I had some amazing luck the other night - check out the luck I had Regaling crit/res jewels!

IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on May 3, 2017, 11:35:44 AM
Nice!

P.S. Welcome to the league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info