[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Dele wrote:
"
La_D wrote:
"
Dele wrote:
Can confirm enlighten-hoa-hatred-arctic armour is very good.

Having no trouble with maps even t15 kitava dies with absolutely no trouble!

I switch to maim on bosses and ancestral call on map clear.

Next upgrade im planning is an curse on hit ass mark ring and then replacing oskarms with high damage spiked gloves.

With enough gear(good damage amulet) you can forgo abyssus and still get 1mill dps!

How could you have enough mana if you do not use Assassin's Mark?

Ass mark is provided by oskarm gloves or a curse on hit ass mark ring!

Ass mark is a must in my opinion!

Oh. I see. Any suggestion if I do not have enlighten gem?
what should i do with my chest links? and my profile is open
Can someone check out my profile and tell me if my flicker vill be viable t12+

which reflect maps we cant do? elemental or physical or both?
Last edited by yissus on Dec 25, 2017, 10:31:30 AM
Hi, I'm following your build step by step, because I really like flicker, so I have a problem with your character with 32k of damage in the flicker only with the load of frenzy, I'm lvl 82 and I can not even reach 12k Damage, am I doing something wrong? My profile is open.
"
jonasmb wrote:
Hi, I'm following your build step by step, because I really like flicker, so I have a problem with your character with 32k of damage in the flicker only with the load of frenzy, I'm lvl 82 and I can not even reach 12k Damage, am I doing something wrong? My profile is open.

Cannot see your character. But I think he can reach 32k because he has 6L and 4 jews, weapon max all stats and all 20% quality gems.
Just a noob question how do you get 6 frenzy charges from your gear set in offensive section? I only can see 5... did you use Darkray Vectors?
Hi, I'm currently using this build for Abyss league and it's great! But with Abyssus I feel some lack of survivability(5.8k HP) doing T10+ especially on high physdmg bosses. What do you think about switching to Lightning coil instead of Belly ?
Last edited by Radgan on Dec 25, 2017, 2:19:56 PM
"
Radgan wrote:
Hi, I'm currently using this build for Abyss league and it's great! But with Abyssus I feel some lack of survivability(5.8k HP) doing T10+ especially on high physdmg bosses. What do you think about switching to Lightning coil instead of Belly ?

I had that problem until I switched over from dodge to armour, the thing with dodge is the longer the fight is, the more stray hits you will end up taking. Vaal pack does not like inconsistency so damage mitigation will keep you alive more. S
The skill tree by itself is already super close to the 2 best nodes for iron reflex(24% to both armour&evasion) i can have 6k+ armour with barely any investment, 15k when i pop lion's roar.
"
yissus wrote:

which reflect maps we cant do? elemental or physical or both?

You absolutely cannot do two map mods:

1)phy reflect
2)no leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info