[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
roguemjb wrote:
You shouldn't need to switch skills in a boss fight. I use Frenzy to smack the first mob with, hit blood rage, and never use left click again til I change areas.

Also, to whoever above, Lightning Coil isn't worth it, get a belly or kaom's.

Why dont People want to swap weapons? I think heavy strike for single target May really improve our experience in this build especially for heavy bosses
"
Awks wrote:
I don't want to overstep any lines but I feel like my own minor adjustment has provided a massive improvement on quality of life for this terminus flicker build, especially against single boss fights.

4L = CwDT - Blade Vortex - Inc. Crit Chance - Power Charge on Crit

I have been able to sustain frenzy AND power charges even on boss fights.

I also have a single frenzy gem just for the emergency quick frenzy charge if it doesn't work. I have had no need for gem swapping so far. In fact I have stopped using bloodrage due to the more than sufficient generation.

I like this idea and I'm curious what the rest of your gems look like. Would you mind opening your profile or pasting a PoB link? Thanks
"
Awks wrote:
I don't want to overstep any lines but I feel like my own minor adjustment has provided a massive improvement on quality of life for this terminus flicker build, especially against single boss fights.

I also have a single frenzy gem just for the emergency quick frenzy charge if it doesn't work. I have had no need for gem swapping so far. In fact I have stopped using bloodrage due to the more than sufficient generation.

What level of CWDT? level 1?
"
yissus wrote:
"
Awks wrote:

What level of CWDT? level 1?

No it's at level 2 so it does not interfere with the other CWDT for immortal call
"
TheFrequency wrote:
"
Awks wrote:

I like this idea and I'm curious what the rest of your gems look like. Would you mind opening your profile or pasting a PoB link? Thanks

It's not quite 'done' yet so I see little point in it. The other links I'm using are the CWDT(1) for immortal call set up, unlinked frenzy, warchief, ice golem.

The current project is Enlighten(4) - Arctic Armour - HoA - Hatred. However until that's fully done I had been using ice bite + HoI for a while (extra frenzy generation)

Oh I'm also using lightpoacher with Inc. Crit & Crit Multiplier, have not been stopped in the middle of a pack ever since.
"
Awks wrote:
"
TheFrequency wrote:
"
Awks wrote:

It's not quite 'done' yet so I see little point in it. The other links I'm using are the CWDT(1) for immortal call set up, unlinked frenzy, warchief, ice golem.

The current project is Enlighten(4) - Arctic Armour - HoA - Hatred. However until that's fully done I had been using ice bite + HoI for a while (extra frenzy generation)

Oh I'm also using lightpoacher with Inc. Crit & Crit Multiplier, have not been stopped in the middle of a pack ever since.

what gems in the 3L of the lightpoacher?, and can you set your profile not private to see your flicker character?, thanks
Last edited by yissus on Dec 22, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
You shouldn't need to switch skills in a boss fight. I use Frenzy to smack the first mob with, hit blood rage, and never use left click again til I change areas.

Also, to whoever above, Lightning Coil isn't worth it, get a belly or kaom's.

Why dont People want to swap weapons? I think heavy strike for single target May really improve our experience in this build especially for heavy bosses

Flicker itself can already melt boss fast. I have not tried Guardian yet since I am still leveling this guy and a death would cost me hours of grinding. But any T15 map or below boss just melt. I really see no reason to switch if you can tank a hit. Since your leech and VP will almost instantly leech you back to full health.

Flicker strike is a strong lazy build. Hold right mouse then left click for loots. Switching gem or swap weapon take to much energy xD
Kaomllrf

I like this idea and I'm curious what the rest of your gems look like. Would you mind opening your profile or pasting a PoB link? Thanks[/quote]

Oh I'm also using lightpoacher with Inc. Crit & Crit Multiplier, have not been stopped in the middle of a pack ever since. [/quote]

what gems in the 3L of the lightpoacher?, and can you set your profile not private to see your flicker character?, thanks
[/quote]

I opted for a 2 abyssal socket light poacher because I'd rather have more flat physical/life/extra mods compare to a more buffed spirit burst. I really don't need to clear the map any faster than I already do. I made a decision to use a 2l light poacher for frenzy generation than actual clear speed.
Can confirm enlighten-hoa-hatred-arctic armour is very good.

Having no trouble with maps even t15 kitava dies with absolutely no trouble!

I switch to maim on bosses and ancestral call on map clear.

Next upgrade im planning is an curse on hit ass mark ring and then replacing oskarms with high damage spiked gloves.

With enough gear(good damage amulet) you can forgo abyssus and still get 1mill dps!
Last edited by Dele on Dec 22, 2017, 12:47:19 PM
If you want to stay with Endless Hunger, don't get Atziri's Acuity get Maligaro's Virtuosity instead and get a Carnage Heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info