[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Venerac wrote:
@Everyone doing this build

At what point were you guys able to defeat uber Atziri? Before owning an Acuity?

it's possible..but you'll be better off using RT lacerate + starforge to see similar results.

Could you dive into this a little deeper? I really love the flicker build for clearing speed, I want to find some way to make it viable for guardian kills also without rerolling.
"
PuLaSkI wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Venerac wrote:
@Everyone doing this build

At what point were you guys able to defeat uber Atziri? Before owning an Acuity?

it's possible..but you'll be better off using RT lacerate + starforge to see similar results.

Could you dive into this a little deeper? I really love the flicker build for clearing speed, I want to find some way to make it viable for guardian kills also without rerolling.

I can see that you already obtained HH + acuity..so affordability will not be questioned. I did mentioned somewhere in the thread that there are only 2-3 skills that translate well with terminus est as a 2nd weapon swap and having belt of deceiver handy for the 10% more damage multiplier or a good rare rustic belt with WED. HH becomes irrelevant in boss fights IMO.

1) Lacerate (excellent for trio)
2) Viper strike (great for uber atziri/vaal boss duo/shaper)
3) Frostblades (similar clear speed with flicker, but not recommended for t16+ boss fights)

Flicker still pretty good T16 guardian bosses (I only run phoenix/hydra/chimera..for $$$). It becomes an issue if you run multi damage mods, enfeeble, vulnerability, and run out of frenzy charges (which is a non-issue when geared appropriately)
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 27, 2017, 7:58:21 PM
I'm playing this on HCSSF xD

I'm pretty confident I'll die before red maps but that's okay. Pretty fun. Thanks for the guide.
Can someone help? Starting to get a little frustrated. I am at level 78 but having troubles with even completing WHITE T4- T5 maps. My resistances are capped. I think it's the physical damage that is getting me - I am at about 3.3K life. I am just entering all the life nodes, so I expect it to increase. Life is a little low on rings, so I could do that. Anyone see any glaring issues with the gear outisde of the lack of life? I feel that I should be easily doing these maps, but for whatever reason I am getting killed a lot. It's not always one shots, but just overall taking damage and draining.

"
Can someone help? Starting to get a little frustrated. I am at level 78 but having troubles with even completing WHITE T4- T5 maps. My resistances are capped. I think it's the physical damage that is getting me - I am at about 3.3K life. I am just entering all the life nodes, so I expect it to increase. Life is a little low on rings, so I could do that. Anyone see any glaring issues with the gear outisde of the lack of life? I feel that I should be easily doing these maps, but for whatever reason I am getting killed a lot. It's not always one shots, but just overall taking damage and draining.

Put those uniques in your stash and put some flat life gear on. That stuff you're wearing isn't necessary until maybe high yellow maps or red maps IMO.
"
"

Put those uniques in your stash and put some flat life gear on. That stuff you're wearing isn't necessary until maybe high yellow maps or red maps IMO.

Agreed. If your problem is survivability and not DPS then replace your DPS boots with a rare that has as much life+Resists you can get.
For your Abyssus, the lowest Increased Physical Damage Taken is 40%, try and find a 40% or 41% if you can afford it.
Hello guys. Thx for that nice build, but i have some questions. (playing poe just a few weeks)
Where I can get 6 frenzy charges, coz i have only 5 =\
After I bought 6l terminus and taste of hate, dps heavily grew up, and clear speed is just phenomenal, but on t11+ maps on bosses i always dying to 1shot, and cant do anything about it. Mb Kaoms heart will help?

Here my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Skivmag/characters
Dps on fullbuff: https://imgur.com/a/PPWU1

Thanks for the help.
"

"
Venerac wrote:
Agreed. If your problem is survivability and not DPS then replace your DPS boots with a rare that has as much life+Resists you can get.
For your Abyssus, the lowest Increased Physical Damage Taken is 40%, try and find a 40% or 41% if you can afford it.

Thanks,

I picked up a helmet that was 41% increased damage. Shelved the boots and picked up some others that have some life on it. Still die on some of the crazy Monsters have X% increased damage, life, and attack speed but overall it's better. Will be on the lookout for some rings and amulets that have more life in them.

With the boots and picking up a couple more life nodes in the normal progression of the passive tree, I was able add an extra 1K life. I still have a few nodes to grab.
Im curious, i wanna roll this build but would have to decide between picking up a Headhunter or Acuity Gloves. Which of the both would have a bigger impact on overall gameplay ?
"
Im curious, i wanna roll this build but would have to decide between picking up a Headhunter or Acuity Gloves. Which of the both would have a bigger impact on overall gameplay ?

The two serve a different purpose, obliviously HH for clearspeed while mapping .. Acuity will let you run phys reflect maps and not die along with provide more survive-ability in general. HH with this build can yield some crazy fast results :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info