Developer Questions and Answers

I don't know it this thread is still valid or not, but I'm gong to ask anyway:

Concerning voice acting, will Scion's lines return? I remember how nice it was when she had some kind of comment after nearly every story,side quest and upon entering the new area. Now she's silent most of the time like the rest of the classes.

It would be nice if every class had as much lines as Scion used to...
Last edited by sqvirel on Apr 7, 2017, 4:39:54 PM
How many of the sound effects were recorded in a bowling alley?
Have you guys considered adding more exotic weapons to the game, either as common types with magic, rare and unique variants, or simply as unique ones? Some good examples of what you already have are Advancing Fortress (second "shield"), Varunastra and Wings of Entropy. But I would also like to see things such as thrusting polearms (spears/halberds/tridents), unarmed weapons (knuckles, could be a special type of claw that counts as unarmed), crossbows or even gladiator nets (unique shield type that grants a net throwing skill?)

I assume spears have already been suggested multiple times, and the lack of them is due to the need to create new animations and rework the skilltree to make them viable, which seems like a hassle, but having some unique ones would still be appreciated.
Hi! First of all thanks for making a great game. Really, it's awesome. Anyway, on to the question:

Are you considering adding some sounds to be used by loot filters? I mean, I'd really like the good old cash-register sound when the really good items drop. Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_OmtqVLxY for example. Eh?
Will be added new character skills animation? Right now we see new skills like lacerate or earthquake but they have difference only on skill itself - not on character. Dual strike, double strike have unique character annimation.
Damn, I forgot to ask that (these) one:

What are the roles of the experience penalty upon character death? How well does it fare with these roles? What are its side-effects?
Is it Possibl"Path of Exile" to have a "Screen Damage" like Diablo 3 ?
Hello GGG

Do you consider add faster-moving mobs to Elreon missions or make them shorter (30 sec) ?
It`s annoying to wait for those zombies to walk on area when i can killed them.

Also can you do Sceptre of God and above levels to have LESS levels ? Those aren`t pretty and we have to going and going thru ten for 6 lvls ?

Sorry for my bad english, cheers.
Hey Chris
How do you feel leaving Mark alone to answer 300+ pages of questions its kind of unethical!
p.s how the 3.0 progress going :D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 11, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
Do you consider to separate buffs and debuffs in the upper left screen? Although I am used to it, it would be neat to see them separate lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info