2.6.0e Patch Notes

"
Malone wrote:
"
meumaxu wrote:
thats lame they left manu broken builds become meta and ladt an entire ladder without any nerf, and they quixk fix a cleaver use of a dead jewel... 100% lame

crap game

not sure if serious or just trolling.

not sure if casual or just a baddie
welcome to path of trading!
Stop with those fixes!
I want a broken game!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
meumaxu wrote:
thats lame they left many broken builds become meta and last an entire ladder without any nerf, and they quick fix a cleaver use of a dead jewel... 100% lame

crap game

Well looks like someone was obviously abusing something ;)
i can no longer open the client
You know your build is good when GGG kills it the day after it comes into the public eye. If I ever create such a build, I'm keeping my ass quiet and enjoying it as long as possible!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Oh man should of left this *EXPLOIT* in so that everyone who likes to use *EXPLOITS* and is crying about it could go on *EXPLOITING* the game.
FML... any update, being 1 MB or 1 TB, takes forever to allocate, download and install on Steam...

Anyways, nice fix.
And people thought I was nuts to keep vendoring those jewels despite the knowledge that they were bugged to be op.

I knew GGG was coming fast with the nerf hammer. Now only if they could do something about the constant microstuttering that a lot of people are having in the california server, so that I can get my lab carry service running smoothly again.
So glad I sold my soul mantle while it was worth something.

Nice fix.
good fix :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info