[2.6] Brutus Ancestral Warchief [Chieftain]

"
MaxXNes wrote:
I'm doing something very similar! Glad to see someone going Warchief with this weapon!

Currently lvl 84 on LHC, Uber lab done and hoping to go further with end game content soon.

Hey, thanks for feedback. At this point of gear I feel that attack speed gives much better dps in comparison to damage increases. I went to the scion socket to help fix resistances at earlier levels, liked the results and kept it that way, my initial planning was also to finish at the top like yours.

Regarding curses/auras I went bm and use enfeeble in cwdt lvl1, works really well. With 77 fire pen already I don't feel like flammability will make any difference, mostly in bosses where it actually matters and their curse resistance. Also anger is only around 7% more damage while for the same points spent in normal life nodes instead of bm (also not counting the extra traveling nodes!) I have 8% more hp.
ign : mnyga
Sorry for noob question, because I'm a giant noob to poe, but what is the point of lightning trap?

And also what was your bandit setup? Build looks super fun :)
"
domdomz wrote:
Sorry for noob question, because I'm a giant noob to poe, but what is the point of lightning trap?

And also what was your bandit setup? Build looks super fun :)

Trap is to shock bosses for 50% more damage. Bandits are HP,attack speed, passive point.
Enjoying the build. Grinding the gems up to 20.

Have you tried the guardians or shaper yet?
IGN Shihtzutank
"
standarsh1983 wrote:
Enjoying the build. Grinding the gems up to 20.

Have you tried the guardians or shaper yet?

Yes, I updated the op. I did both uber and shaper once, I finished both on first try but not deathless. I got mask and flask.

I have unlocked only the pit of the chimera as t16 because the boss is very easy for this build (and I constantly drop the scourge but don't tell).
Last edited by felhuy on Mar 14, 2017, 3:40:30 PM
hi, im gonna try this build, but i dont see the bandits in the post, please help
I updated the op for the last time since I am done for this league. Build proved really nice, farmed t16 consistently with 0 risks. It's also budget friendly but can scale quite well later on.
Started this league as a Str Zombie Witch, kept same gear and went Brutus Molten Strike Jugg, and now I am deciding to reroll a new character into this.

OP was able to take down guardians and shaper, which is what I was after. How is anyone else running this build fairing?

Is this just a weaker version of other Totem Warchief builds, or does it hold it's own pretty well?
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 20, 2017, 2:33:12 PM
ZiggyD doing this build now. Just hit 57 myself in the limited play time I have had, and this is FAR and away better than the Molten Strike builds IMO. Feels much tougher and safer. Not waiting for your balls to drop....
what unique jewles i should focus on with thtat build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info