2.6.0d Patch Notes

2.6.0d Patch Notes:
  • The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in.
  • Added minimum generation levels to some mods on Leaguestones where they could drop before that content could spawn.
  • Perandus Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have a 20% chance to spawn Cadiro as an implicit.
  • Onslaught Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have 20% increased Quantity of Items found in the next area.
  • The Aspect of Ruination unique monster from the Luring Rampage Leaguestone mod now does 20% less damage.
  • The Ancient Reliquary is now Normal difficulty.
  • Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.
  • Fixed an issue where the Tormented Alchemist was incorrectly called Tormented Poisoner in the challenge list.
  • Fixed a bug where some areas would consume Tempest Leaguestone charges, but not create tempests.
  • Fixed an issue where the Ambush Leaguestone prevented other sources of additional strongboxes (such as the Monstrous Treasure prophecy) from adding Strongboxes to the area.
  • Fixed an issue where implicit mods on Windripper and Lioneye's Glare could be recovered with a Blessed Orb. These now correctly behave like legacy versions in the non-challenge leagues.
  • Fixed a bug where Warbands Leaguestones could spawn mods with level restrictions higher than the area.
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the Arcane Halo effect.
  • Fixed an issue where Voll's Protector was only granting one charge per skill use when it should be able to grant multiple charges.
  • Fixed a client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again. EDIT: We have had reports of this crash still happening.
  • Fixed an instance start-up crash that would happen when a Tempest Leaguestone was used, and with a Tempest Prophecy triggered.

Last edited by Qarl on Mar 8, 2017, 8:40:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 6:36:15 PM
GG
aMazing!
you guys are da best
League is great
"
Fixed a client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

Mirabilis!
"

Perandus Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have a 20% chance to spawn Cadiro as an implicit.

A developer that listens to fans and doesn't take a month and a half to address issues.

This is actually quite nice.
Retired #1 HC Seasonal Barbarian S6-S8. Goodnight my sweet prince Diablo.
Last edited by Flaya on Mar 8, 2017, 7:16:05 PM
Nice buffs!
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Best devs ever

Gj GGG!
I thought this was released 24h ago?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info