2.6.0d Patch Notes

Still crashing :(

guess ill turn multithreading off again :(
Confirming, still crashing on zone change (particularly map -> hideout) after patch with Multithreading on.

Sucks, I have a load of Burning Ground maps I just can't do with that disabled.
"
Lothrik wrote:
"
falkor99 wrote:
What does the reliquery key note mean?

Same question here, I have two of them I haven't used and I don't understand what these changes mean at all.
Previously it was merciless difficulty. Seems harmless,right? The catch is, reliquary is tied to character who opened it, so when you used the key with character who can't enter merciless areas, the key was wasted because the char wasn't able to enter the reliquary. Now it is fixed.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
My game keeps crashing using engine multithreading, my settings:

Spoiler
adapter_name=AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series(#0)
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=true
directx_version=11
dx11_antialias_mode=0
dx9_antialias_mode=0
fullscreen=false
max_PS_shader_model=ps_4_0
max_VS_shader_model=vs_4_0
maximize_window=false
post_processing=false
resolution_height=768
resolution_width=1024
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=hardware_3_samples
texture_filtering=1
texture_quality=1
vsync=true

Currently using windows 8.1
Yep multi-threading still crashing the game randomly.
"
Fixed a bug where some areas would consume Tempest Leaguestone charges, but not create tempests.

This happened to me with breach leaguestone as well. Not sure if it's the same bug, or a different one.
"
Bit off topic I guess, but I hope GGG understands me for doing this.
This has been in my stash before the changes to the dagger implicits:

This is a newly dropped dagger, same base type dagger but different implicit:

Please include a fix for this in this patch or the next.
I made a bug report but seemingly nobody of GGG has read it yet, sadly.
I tested the daggers as well, it's a problem for sure.

The implicit does the same thing, it's just a bug with the wording. Dagger implicits have never been local crit chance, it's always been global.
can't patch the game on steam anymore since 2.6 , everytime it says the download is corrupted and I have to reinstall the game , never happened before 2.6
Very Nice!
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Perandus Leaguestones that drop after this patch will now have a 20% chance to spawn Cadiro as an implicit.[/li]

Thank you !!!!!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info