[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

Hey guys the maker of this build let me know its not sharper viable unfortunately. He also dissembled his character said it was fun but the build isn't really good.
Great build, enjoying the snot out of it. Question, Would the +%increased chaos dmg from Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar chest piece Amplify the posion dmg from the animations?
Hello,

I'm currently playing this build, at lvl 47 atm, using Joarrhast and a Tabula Rasa and i still have to animate melee weapons most of time...

Any advice?

Btw, nice build dude, i having fun with it!
"
Hello,

I'm currently playing this build, at lvl 47 atm, using Joarrhast and a Tabula Rasa and i still have to animate melee weapons most of time...

Any advice?

Btw, nice build dude, i having fun with it!

In lower levels there aren't to many drops, so you have to manually animate weapom a lot for now. When you start mapping there will be more drops of weapons that can automaticaly animate weapons with Jorrhast.
What also helps a lot is to make use of some gear with extra Item Quantity, which will result in more weapons dropped by slain enemy's. Once you have a nice army of animated weapons and you clear pretty fast, than you'll usually don't have to worry anymore about "manually" animating weapons.
This is my first character in Legacy, and I'm enjoying this build so much. Since it's best for running situational maps and requires collecting wands, I've converted mine into a MF build dedicated to flash farm T12 or lower open maps, these are my gears:

Forbidden taste guarantees 100% up-time for divination distillation. And witchfire works in syn with poison and chaos damage.

I've linked ranged weapons with IIR, and use Haste as my only aura.

Another key part in this build is to use Bisco's collar, enabling almost unlimited weapon generation on the ground, making the build low maintenance.

Problem with the two Andvarius is obviously resistance. I've managed to cap 79% all res (+4% from Divination flask) with three jewels, glove, body armor and helm. Currently have 4.2K HP.

While mapping with this build, you will pretty much always be phase-running through enemies, with the occasional stop to summon ranged weapons, open chests (love this build because you actually have time to open chests!) and cast offering. Rampage bonus can easily stack up to 300+, which means +60% damage and +30% movement speed for you and your weapons. On very open maps I've had 900+ rampage.

Upgrade for me is to go for a 6L body armor: either Lioneye's vision or Greed's Embrace, while compensating loss in resistances from other gears (perhaps by replacing one Andvarius with a nicely rolled Ventor's Gamble can solve this). Also roll "additional animated weapon" from helm enchantment. It will also be interesting to test replacing Lavianga's with Dodre's Elixer, and how well can this build maintain max endurance/frenzy/power charges.

Thanks Ben, 10/10 build.
Last edited by alexh1985 on May 26, 2017, 8:29:21 PM
The GPU MELT build! awsome.

If I toasted a VRAM slot on my GPU with only Skeleton Shrine + Breach, I can't imagine this build doing to other people

gonna give it a try
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
"
Rengoloko wrote:
is this build good for atziri?

No. It is awful for Atziri.
For the price it is very good for general content, but bosses that do a lot of area damage kills all the summons and renders the build useless.
Last edited by sikker on May 30, 2017, 11:29:21 PM

Hello and thank you for your excellent work ... but can you tell me why I can't "animate" the ranged weapons (like Wands) ... By ^^
"
KaféNoar wrote:

Hello and thank you for your excellent work ... but can you tell me why I can't "animate" the ranged weapons (like Wands) ... By ^^

Are you using Spirit Guards Viridian Jewel?
Hi ... Have only one .... the second in 3 levels .... it's the reason ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info