[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

With the changes to poison that were recently revealed how do you think this will affect this build?
A good portion of the poison damage was double dipped through minion damage multipliers, and with the death of double dipping most likely poison will be in a worse spot. Since you need your poison to be doing as much damage as possible so it can get the kill, i think the minions will do too much damage in comparison if poison gets nerfed.

And just today it was announced that skill effect duration will no longer affect poison duration, which this build maxed out for the weapons.

I think its definitely going to be more difficult for poison to do the same damage and it will be mainly the flat chaos that kills most mobs, which sucks because then you dont get the autorezzes.
We will have to wait and see, but based on what I've read it looks like a big nerf.
Has anyone tried this build on Shaper yet?

Or has a CI build already been developed
CI shouldn't bee that much trouble .. grab the ES nodes, get out of the life nodes and grab two +30 STR nodes to compensate the str node you lose or so.

I try this .. at lvl 65 now and having trouble, as I couldn't slot GMP yet (when saying this build is cheap, remember that some options require you 3 off colors at least on an INT item if you go ES or so .. not expensive, really, but also not for free).

Without GMP I seem not to have enough dieing from poison yet ... which makes it clsoe to impossible to play. I have to animate by hand nonstop, there's not even remotly enough weaponry dropping .. and that includes two quantity items (sadims/perandus) and the int chest that IDs blue drops. This makes this extremely tedious atm .. I cant group either, because I spend so much time getting started, that the group is half through the map :P

Ah well .. I hope GMP changes everything. I can see how it is central for the poisoning for the kills for the hammer proc.
just hit 94 with this build, thought i'd share my setup
"

"
herbotscha wrote:
just hit 94 with this build, thought i'd share my setup
"

Those jewels (+ life%, minion damage, all ele res.) are so expansive now, 1 exalts at least. At start of league I was able to buy those for 10/20 chaos.
haha, tell me about it. those five jewels cost me around 800c, considering i slammed the three stat ones

also bought a better unset, and dropped aa for blasphemy projectile weakness so i can run void manip instead of pierce in the jorrhast
Last edited by herbotscha on May 16, 2017, 9:23:41 AM
I'm assuming this poison added chaos business won't work for 3.0
^^ it will work and all minion dmg nodes and jewels will scale both types of dmg, however poison will be just off the base hit if i understand it correctly.
is this build good for atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info