[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

The guide is now updated all!
All the passive trees are up to date with 3.0 trees and bandits are also updated. If any new gem combos come along while play that you feel is stronger then current please feel free to post here. I will look into them to see if this is true. Have fun all and thank you so much for the support!
IF i may ask, what skill is recommended to level with?:)
"
naphzter wrote:
IF i may ask, what skill is recommended to level with?:)

My guess would be Frost Blades. You could probably level with almost any elemental attack, though,
Can you share your PoB set up?
"
illiamor wrote:
Can you share your PoB set up?

I dont have a PoB set up anymore, it wiped when i updated. I just manually updated trees
Just curious,

What's your opinion on:

2x Touch of Anguish + Belly
versus
2x Dreamfeather + Queen of the Forest

?
"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
Just curious,

What's your opinion on:

2x Touch of Anguish + Belly
versus
2x Dreamfeather + Queen of the Forest

?

it could work, but you lose the chain. if you can deal with that its always worth the chance. also a slight tree change with re grabbing the leech nodes down by slayer.
Release is in 14 hours and hes still "testing" plug in gems and stuff into path of building jesus testing isnt hard nowadays im going to apologize for him for the rest of you relying on this guy cause u wanna play flbades in 3.0 i had a friend thts good at makeing builds make this better and we did crit multi stacking mainhand ewars offhand foil crit crit multi cold dmg kaoms roots belt of deciever re did tree to get near 6k life and 3 power charges 1m dps with abyssus 560k with no dual crit multi jewels id suggest looking around for another build or keep an eye on my profile as my char progresses i have no time to make a guide but if you have path of building ill post a pastebin of the build pastebin

build pastebin of mine and my friends modifications: https://pastebin.com/EnZ82PVG

must have path of building to see that
"
Release is in 14 hours and hes still "testing" plug in gems and stuff into path of building jesus testing isnt hard nowadays im going to apologize for him for the rest of you relying on this guy cause u wanna play flbades in 3.0 i had a friend thts good at makeing builds make this better and we did crit multi stacking mainhand ewars offhand foil crit crit multi cold dmg kaoms roots belt of deciever re did tree to get near 6k life and 3 power charges 1m dps with abyssus 560k with no dual crit multi jewels id suggest looking around for another build or keep an eye on my profile as my char progresses i have no time to make a guide but if you have path of building ill post a pastebin of the build pastebin

build pastebin of mine and my friends modifications: https://pastebin.com/EnZ82PVG

must have path of building to see that

I am sorry you feel that way, I will take a look at your changes and consider updating the guide If I feel they are worth it. Thank you.
Hardcore viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info