[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
rubio93 wrote:
Nice guide dude, i'm leveling on this moment and I have just a question, i have some mana problem, how do u do to dont spend mana on ur build? i'm level 35 only, maybe later i dont will have this problem but I want to ask u

Thx for guide dude, amazing dmg

You need to take the slayer mana leech node at the bottom of tree until you can take the claw mana leech node, :) and thank you!

also going live in 15-20 for those who want to chill Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
3.0 ~ just beat act 8 with your build. used mostly dual wield swords, only change to the build i made was grabbing heart of oak since i play hardcore. looking forward to switch over to claws for some more defense but i enjoyed the risky style.

i took the kraityn bandit also.

love the mobility.
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
Last edited by soullogik on Jul 13, 2017, 2:15:23 PM
Do you freeze regularily with the build? Because if not we could potentially swap Faster Attacks with Elemental Focus for more dps. Or do I potentially miss a core mechanic with freeze?
I'm confused as to how you're getting enough stats to level your gems without grabbing any of the +30 nodes on the tree?
Is it possible to make this build - CI build?
I'm trying to use Kaom's Roots for some more hp, anti stun/temp chains. It's going well so far :D. The downside is that I don't have vaal skills to use.
In 3.0, what do you recommend bandit-wise?
2 skill points or help kraityn?(6ias/6ms/3%dodge?)

Previous bandit choices where way easier :p
Has anyone compared this build to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837182/page/1 ?
Both builds have similar goals, skills and equipment, but the trees are different.

I don't have enough experience to really discern which one is better, any opinions from more experienced people?
Last edited by nathlar on Jul 19, 2017, 6:38:31 PM
Another question guys... So I have two touch of anguish claws currently and I was wondering if it is better to keep these DW or to buy a shield and find a different/better claw w/ attack spd on it, unlike the ToA. The ToAs have the 30% increase to cold dmg, which is very attractive, however, I am not sure if I would get better dmg by switching to a shield and higher dps claw w/ attack spd increase (and/or with crit chance a well). Regarding the shield, does frost blades benefit from spell dmg% increases and if so, I am guessing it is much smarter to use a shield w/ like 70 - 100% increased spell dmg + increased crit chance for spells rather than two ToAs.

Edit: Well, I just tested out to see if spell dmg increase works, and it does not. Makes sense if it starts w/ physical dmg that is converted to ele. However, even though you do not receive an increased dmg bonus from DW, it seems that if you DW two ToAs, it's pretty hard to match the damage with any other claw because of the bonuses the ToAs provide. I am unsure as to whether it would be better to have more defense + resists from using a shield (with less dmg overall) or if it is just better to have more dmg from DW w/ the ToAs. And seeing as I have 3,700 hps at lvl 78 and barely 75% resists all elementals (-60% chaos), it seems to be a hard choice for me. Any suggestions on what I should do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Lord3drx on Jul 20, 2017, 8:25:30 AM
"
Lord3drx wrote:
Another question guys...

You get 10% as, 20% pdmg and 15% block chance from dw. The only option here to get another pair of rare claws with very high pDPS (and cold as a bonus) which will also allow you to permafreeze almost everything. But that will cost a fortune. To say nothing that there isn't many to choose from on the market.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info