[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
gokudin wrote:
I got mine from those cards with 199 life, really nice.

About max frenzy, do u know how much dps is increased by frenzy?

Now i'm running shaped atoll map, just have some problems with porcupines.

For me, Path of Building says that one frenzy charge is 5.9% more DPS. It's basically two free passive points because that's how many points it takes to get frenzy charges on your passive skill tree.

Porcupines have never been an issue for me. Usually immortal call is triggered and I leech back to full when they all die immediately. Just make sure Taste of Hate is always up.

edit: You should have taken frenzy charges in your tree before the other DPS choices. Raiders are built on Frenzy charges.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 22, 2017, 2:58:27 PM
"
Kajean wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
I got mine from those cards with 199 life, really nice.

About max frenzy, do u know how much dps is increased by frenzy?

Now i'm running shaped atoll map, just have some problems with porcupines.

For me, Path of Building says that one frenzy charge is 5.9% more DPS. It's basically two free passive points because that's how many points it takes to get frenzy charges on your passive skill tree.

Porcupines have never been an issue for me. Usually immortal call is triggered and I leech back to full when they all die immediately. Just make sure Taste of Hate is always up.

edit: You should have taken frenzy charges in your tree before the other DPS choices. Raiders are built on Frenzy charges.

Ok, i will do some respecs and get more frenzy, my problem is when porcupines dies in differents times, basically when my immortal call ends a new one die and kill me
Hi, im using your build and is really good, starting maps now and having no problems cleaning.

My question is, what type of gloves would you use?
"
Kajean wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
"
anacroniik wrote:
oh, and you play with dual claw or with a shield ?

i'm using this set now

Wise oak with the correct resistence manegement give us a nice dmg for boss, taste of hate make me little bit tank

I highly recommend getting a Kaom's Roots with + Maximum Frenzy Charges. It only costs like 8c for a 190+ health one right at this moment. There is a div card for corrupted Kaom's Roots so they are very easy to get.

I know im asking too much question but its last one.

Why dont you use abyss,it gives more dps than starkonja.
"
jmxpt1 wrote:
Hi, im using your build and is really good, starting maps now and having no problems cleaning.

My question is, what type of gloves would you use?

I always use gloves just to complete my stats requeriments and resist with max life possible no matter which type.

now i'm using this one
There's a reason why every melee build doesn't use Abyssus and it's the same reason why you don't use it all the time here... it kills you. It has zero defensive stats, no life, and makes you take way more damage from physical, the type of damage you are already in danger of getting one shot by. You won't level up if you die too much and for general mapping you don't need the damage. In fact, you need more survivability for general mapping than damage. The only time I switched to Abyssus was for Shaper. T1-T15 and Guardians I used Starkonja.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 22, 2017, 4:59:43 PM
"
Kajean wrote:
There's a reason why every melee build doesn't use Abyssus and it's the same reason why you don't use it all the time here... it kills you. It has zero defensive stats, no life, and makes you take way more damage from physical, the type of damage you are already in danger of getting one shot by. You won't level up if you die too much and for general mapping you don't need the damage. In fact, you need more survivability for general mapping than damage. The only time I switched to Abyssus was for Shaper. T1-T15 and Guardians I used Starkonja.

now I'm using the gull, lower hp than starkonja but those shrines are awesome
"
Kajean wrote:

kajean the forum master ;) he has my back when im busy. haha
i was wondering how do you guys curse on hit when its not linked to frost blades?
"
fengiee wrote:
i was wondering how do you guys curse on hit when its not linked to frost blades?

Herald of Ice
Last edited by DeadAllDayEveryDay on Mar 22, 2017, 9:06:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info