[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Balantakos wrote:
Is this gonna be updated for the new League?

Yes it will be!
what is your The Pantheon Skills @Side?
Lunaris (switching to single target damage when bossing) and Yugal
thanks buddy :)
"
thanks buddy :)

no problem :)
is this Build Rdy for 3.1?
"

No build is "ready" for 3.1 as we don't know the tree fully or all the changes, i will do my best to make sure this is going for league start at least enough to get people going. I also will be playing this as my league start as well for people and their questions. I also will be attempting a video guide after 3.1 releases so all the new guide information will be there and then updated through the guide. hope to see all of you in 3.1 and we will see the direction frostblades is going!
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"

No build is "ready" for 3.1 as we don't know the tree fully or all the changes, i will do my best to make sure this is going for league start at least enough to get people going. I also will be playing this as my league start as well for people and their questions. I also will be attempting a video guide after 3.1 releases so all the new guide information will be there and then updated through the guide. hope to see all of you in 3.1 and we will see the direction frostblades is going!

The new dagger seems nice for frost blades.
Dude, you need to remake this build from the ground up. Completely bullshit inflated DPS numbers, no defense, and abyssus? I wanted to try it but had to LOL when I saw how you made it in PoB
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
demivion wrote:
Dude, you need to remake this build from the ground up. Completely bullshit inflated DPS numbers, no defense, and abyssus? I wanted to try it but had to LOL when I saw how you made it in PoB

The build will be made to adjust to no vaal pact that is not a issue, And the numbers are not inflated. Please go spread your toxicity else where. If you are interested in the build then be a part of the community if not, move along.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Nov 28, 2017, 1:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info