[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Team,

About ready for Uber Atziri again. Any advice for that fight? Any specific changes to: gems, pantheons? potions, etc to make the fight easier.

The only fight in game I have not won.

Appreciate any help.
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Team,

About ready for Uber Atziri again. Any advice for that fight? Any specific changes to: gems, pantheons? potions, etc to make the fight easier.

The only fight in game I have not won.

Appreciate any help.

Uber Trio is kinda nasty. Chaos degen, phys degen, lots of phys dmg. That watchers eye jewel with double phys to ele dmg taken conversion would help. Also some chaos res on your gear vs trio. Dont allow deulist to be last, while enraged he reflect fire dmg. Dont use RF vs them and bring bleed remove flask (up to 8 stacks of bleed + phys degen + chaos degen = life drops like crazy even with 700+ regen).

Atziri herself = spear (high phys) and double lameblast (one shot) / yellow stormcalls (one shouldnt one shot but 2 can).

So pantheon = full phys mitigation vs trio and vs Atziri Solaris + Abberath ?:P

Also I would seriously consider droping purity of ice vs Uber Trio for 20/20 Blasphemy - Enfeeble setup. Same vs Uber Atziri. They dont inflict any cold dmg.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 20, 2018, 7:27:47 PM
Another quick question.

Just want to verify. For checking cyclone APS. Just load POB profile. Switch to cyclone for main skill, and look at attack rate. Correct?

Stupid question:
Any difference between 25% increased spell damage and 25% increased elemental damage for this build? Mostly ask to see if a shaped ring (spell damage) or opal ring with (elemental / lightning damage) is better or the same.

Thanks again team.
Last edited by Draken1976 on Jan 21, 2018, 2:18:02 PM
great build here. what is enabling you to run all 3 purities? i only have enough mana to cast 2.
"
Ojim wrote:
great build here. what is enabling you to run all 3 purities? i only have enough mana to cast 2.

You have to link it with Enlighten Level 3. See Repentance Gloves in the guide.

For more mana freedom you can get Repentance Gloves with "+1 to socketed gems" corruption and push Enlighten to Level 4/5 (corrupted Enlighten).
Ya I have an extra pair on Aby for sale too with a perfect -spell dmg roll, I dont gouge people though, alot of the people in the thread whisper me in-game and I try to give them deals when i get extra stuff for the build. I keep an eye out for certain things and grab extras when I find them insanely cheap, gave scotevil an tier1 cold damage/life/armor jewel identical to mine for 15c the other day.

Youd just have to get a friend with Vorici at lv8 to socket/color them properly with extra Vaals, theres a guy in the trade forums that is trustworthy for crafting services, anyways ill b on tommorow, worked all weekened so pretty dead atm.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 22, 2018, 1:03:47 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya I have an extra pair on Aby for sale too with a perfect -spell dmg roll, I dont gouge people though, alot of the people in the thread whisper me in-game and I try to give them deals when i get extra stuff for the build. I keep an eye out for certain things and grab extras when I find them insanely cheap, gave scotevil an tier1 cold damage/life/armor jewel identical to mine for 15c the other day.

Youd just have to get a friend with Vorici at lv8 to socket/color them properly with extra Vaals, theres a guy in the trade forums that is trustworthy for crafting services, anyways ill b on tommorow, worked all weekened so pretty dead atm.

No quality before corrupting NotLikeThis
Really nice pair ofc :)

Edit// i'm actually quite interested in your Repentance! Think we can make a trade? PM me when your back.
Last edited by goopQ on Jan 22, 2018, 8:33:40 AM
Hey im looking to get back in this game, last time I played was during the breach league I think. This build looks really interesting and I'd like to try it, could anyone give me an estimate on the cost of this build/is it viable to play as my first char in this league?
"
Irrumabo wrote:
Hey im looking to get back in this game, last time I played was during the breach league I think. This build looks really interesting and I'd like to try it, could anyone give me an estimate on the cost of this build/is it viable to play as my first char in this league?

As any Mjolner this build requires volls devotion to push you beyond t4 maps. I did this build as my first build in harbiner and Im working currently on inquisitor version in abyss which is also my first and only character (limited time to play). Volls devo is the most expensive and hard thing to get in the beggining. Basically you farm all your currency towards it to get it asap. Everything post that is easilly farmable as this limitation to stick only with t1-t4 maps disappears with that amulet. That said if u are unlucky with curency drops as i was this league you will be facing a wall for quite time. If you re not partient enough or you dont know what this build is capable of than you might give up. Other than that Theres No drawback and its easy trip to the very end game with some minor improvements Here and there along the way.

Current price of volls devotion is 230c in abyss.

For red maps you will need also Inyas boots which is 30c currently in abyss.

Rest of the gear is around 1c per item.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 22, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
What gems should I put on scold's? Can I get a clear list on all the gems placement cause the pastebin link isnt quite clear on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info