[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Eddyxtechno wrote:
i need help for some reason i can't activate discharge

When you hit with Mjolner it automatically activates.
hmmm seems like they killed the arcane surge setup :/

EDIT: Would be really great if one of you guys could give me a headsup on what i should focus upgrading. I havent really touched PoE in quite some time, and reading through this thread allready got my little shitter to lvl 91 =)

Much thanks for this Guide Rico its a really fun char to play !

Also a question i couldnt really find an answer to is what u guys think about socketing the abyss jewels into the skilltree vs the normal ones
( how does the flat added dmg to spells compare to %Spelldmg/AoEdmg increase )

The name of the char with this build is Blitzkrieg_Karle

---- Link to my Profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iRoN/characters
Last edited by iRoN on Jan 18, 2018, 4:58:47 PM
"
iRoN wrote:
hmmm seems like they killed the arcane surge setup :/

EDIT: Would be really great if one of you guys could give me a headsup on what i should focus upgrading. I havent really touched PoE in quite some time, and reading through this thread allready got my little shitter to lvl 91 =)

Much thanks for this Guide Rico its a really fun char to play !

Also a question i couldnt really find an answer to is what u guys think about socketing the abyss jewels into the skilltree vs the normal ones
( how does the flat added dmg to spells compare to %Spelldmg/AoEdmg increase )

The name of the char with this build is Blitzkrieg_Karle

---- Link to my Profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iRoN/characters

Just tried it and find the Arcan Surge setup is not working anymore, could not find the change in patch notes though(maybe I missed something?).
Yeah Arcane surge set up is dead..

It works only without endurance charges (so like 8 sec)...

Sad. No patch note on this.

Maybe the fact that "Fixed a bug where you could perform attack skills while you had a disabled main-hand weapon, but an enabled off-hand weapon" influenced it.

I wouldnt worry too much over the Arcane Surge fix. I honestly never got around to using one and have this build at lv95 on standard and lv93 on abyss.

To compensate id recommend aiming for 28% spell damage per jewel, spell damage and spell damage while holding shield, then whatever else you need, myself I use sp dmg/sp dmg shield/all resist.

You should also pursue a shaped off ring with 35% spell damage, they can be found relatively cheap with tier 2-3 life and stat secondary rolls.

Examples;
Rich Man's Jewel

Average Man's Jewel

Temporary Spell Damage Ring

Fancier Spell Damage Ring
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 18, 2018, 9:41:15 PM
Been testing with arcane surge, and it worked with endurance just once, patch notes don't say anything about it. To make it work I just casted it like 3 times in a row(waiting for endurance to get up of course) and at the third time I got the arcane surge with 50s uptime
I just use my weapon swap for income, too hard to afford 3-7exalted for fancy gems, I like to level 6 ata time and corrupt them, on aby atm have;

Quick question, we can put all our gems level 20/quality 20 except Immortal Call (Level 7) / Cast when damage taken (Level 5) / Blade Vortex (Level 10) ?

Thanks
Tested Arcane Surge

It works!*

*Every time except the first cast after weapon switch.

So, switch to Immortal Call-Arcane Surge setup, use Immortal Call, get hit couple of times to trigger your stuff and gain max-ish endurance charges, use Immortal Call again, and you have old duration buff. It's not alternate casts, only the first cast after weapon switch doesn't work.
Hey, I'm having a kind of hard time understanding the APS chart for Cyclone.

Basically, without any CDR, is there a point at which I should stop getting Attackspeed (from Faster Attack Support e.g.), or should I keep racking up AS? Currently at 0.26 AS for Cyclone, with 0 CDR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info