[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
JCOH35 wrote:

Your skill tree is out of whack, you need to priortize life nodes until you hit roughly 5.8k and you absolutely have to get some form of life roll on your spare ring.

Oh but i was just following skill tree listed on this page at level 83 tree, i'll try to get better ring tho i forgot about that
Any tips on what I can improve in my build? (Character - ThecNiqueBarb)
I haven't hit a wall now, and I'm breezing through any maps easily.
But I feel there is still room for improvement.

Thanks for this build, I love discharge.
"
ThecNiqueMan wrote:
Any tips on what I can improve in my build? (Character - ThecNiqueBarb)
I haven't hit a wall now, and I'm breezing through any maps easily.
But I feel there is still room for improvement.

Thanks for this build, I love discharge.

Get a scold bridle
get a+ 1 endurance charge belt
you haven't taken any of the of attack speed nodes on the tree.
also, use the weapon swap set up.

if possible, get the right enchants on helm and boots (40% dicharge damage and 10% resist penetration on boots, attack speed is a good 2nd choice if you are missing some).
Last edited by Achnod on Jan 3, 2018, 1:27:26 AM
So I just rechecked the math for the 5 discharge/seconds and am I wrong to assume that without cool down reduction on the belt, it is unattainable no matter the APS of cyclone?
Why do we use Meginord's instead of Doryani's Invitation?
anyone mind checking my build? (cant afford the unique helmet yet)

seems damage is lacking cant even one shot trash mobs with shield charge and about 10-15 seconds to kill a T7/8 boss
Last edited by SupremeCookie on Jan 3, 2018, 9:08:37 AM
Can anyone check my character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aarin/characters/narwanytotemiarz
I am getting wrecked at tier 1 maps
Hi and thanks for the build guide, having a great time with t so far, just a quick question.
With the new abyss jewels would getting fire and lighting damage to spells mess up EE when discharge goes off (added lightning to the fire discharge making enemies immune to lightning after that?) or would the cold damage on hit cyclone keep it working effectively - is stacking light+fire spell damage jewels good or bad idea?
thanks again!
"
Achnod wrote:
So I just rechecked the math for the 5 discharge/seconds and am I wrong to assume that without cool down reduction on the belt, it is unattainable no matter the APS of cyclone?

Correct as Mjolner has a base cooldown of 250ms so a max of 4/sec

"
MartynZero wrote:
Hi and thanks for the build guide, having a great time with t so far, just a quick question.
With the new abyss jewels would getting fire and lighting damage to spells mess up EE when discharge goes off (added lightning to the fire discharge making enemies immune to lightning after that?) or would the cold damage on hit cyclone keep it working effectively - is stacking light+fire spell damage jewels good or bad idea?
thanks again!

No it wont mess up as you do all added damages per discharge use and not after one another so as long as you got cold damage on cyclone hits they are going to have -fire/lightning res for the discharge.

"
aarin wrote:
Can anyone check my character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aarin/characters/narwanytotemiarz
I am getting wrecked at tier 1 maps

your profile is set to private.
Last edited by Petekes on Jan 3, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
I changed profile to public

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info