[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Is this setup correct ? (I dont got the switch weapon yet)
+Jewels in tree (+spell dmg + int/dex + res)(all resists is about 82)

Spoiler

It was just a fast setup from me in standard to get a feel of this build, it was fast with shield charge and the discharge dmg but I didnt feel tanky enough to take down Minotaur (white map), feelt I needed both more damage and defense, any sugestions for that ?
-Nerf
can someone explain to me two things:

1. how do i activate all three purity auras when every aura blocks 35% mana?
2. how do i cap my resistances? primary with the jewels in the passive tree? Im currently with lvl 66 in the low 30s with my resistances.

shot explanation woud be very nice :)

thanks

frickel
When will You update Final flask setup?
Hey Rico,
first of all, thanks a lot for the nice and detailed guide. One of my favourite playstiles so far.
I'd like to ask you if you could take a look at my char and give me some feedback what to upgrade next.
Jewels I guess so I can switch belt?
Thanks a lot!
"
Frickeladmin wrote:
can someone explain to me two things:

1. how do i activate all three purity auras when every aura blocks 35% mana?
2. how do i cap my resistances? primary with the jewels in the passive tree? Im currently with lvl 66 in the low 30s with my resistances.

shot explanation woud be very nice :)

thanks

frickel

1. to activate all 3 purity auras you need a minimum level 3 enlightenment gem.

2. level 20 purity auras adds 41% to your resistances.
14% resist all = Saffell's shield
15% resist all = voll's devotion amulet
small amount picked up in the passive tree nodes
That leave the 1 rare ring and your jewels to pick up the slack.
"
a2b12 wrote:
Hey Rico,
first of all, thanks a lot for the nice and detailed guide. One of my favourite playstiles so far.
I'd like to ask you if you could take a look at my char and give me some feedback what to upgrade next.
Jewels I guess so I can switch belt?
Thanks a lot!

First thing I see right away is your ring should only be adding cold damage to attacks to proc elemental equilibrium correctly. Where your ring is also adding fire damage it is nerfing the damage output from your endurance charge consumption.
Am I right in assuming that a decently rolled(life, str, resists) rare belt with +1 endurance charge is much better than Meginord's? Flask life mod is nice, but we have tons of regen anyway, %life mod is strictly worse than flat life because we have plenty of former and nowhere near enough of latter, str mod on rare is higher and Meginord's only has 20 resist.

Also, some thoughts about Abyssal Jewels. Any flat life is very nice for this build, so is + cold damage to attacks which makes finding the right ring easier. The only problem is that all attack speed(as well as dex, int, resists) on them is on suffixes, compared to attack speed with shields/maces which is on prefix on normal jewels. So, one or two of those should be very nice once you've dealt with the dex, int and resists.
So far i've invested 15ex into this build, yet my life is around 4500. Any tip on how to improve my life?
"
Ezevade wrote:
So far i've invested 15ex into this build, yet my life is around 4500. Any tip on how to improve my life?
You need life on ring. You need life on jewels.
"
Ezevade wrote:

Your skill tree is out of whack, you need to priortize life nodes until you hit roughly 5.8k and you absolutely have to get some form of life roll on your spare ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info