[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

What gods would be best? Lunaris+Ralakesh?
Happy with this baby

livejamie
whats better working to get that discharge enchant by spamming uber lab but in the meantime what should i use
or
Last edited by rorsharch04 on Dec 19, 2017, 3:58:15 AM
So, got my CDR belt, I'm actualy sit on 4.04 attack/sec and I don't know how to push up this to 4.3 (not even 4.7, it seems to be impossible for me). Any suggestion?

And I'm surely missing something but,how can I get 5 discharge / sec with only 4.3/4.7 attack / sec? Something sounds wrong here, if you can briefly explain it :).

Nice build BTW, I played your CoC discharger some years ago and they are (were) both strong :).

"
but in the meantime what should i use

For sure not the Devoto : if your discharge does not consume your charge, so you don't get the regen from your Kingsgard ;).
Last edited by Nekikool on Dec 19, 2017, 7:44:25 AM
Loving the build so far just hit 90, any suggestions on improvement on gear would be great, i dont really know who to go for on jewels so if anyone has suggestions that would be awesome also ! thanks again rico great work.

Excuse me if this question is stupid.

Would you recommend buying Voll directly or buying 8 div cards?

Thx
Only buy the cards if you don't care about the corruption.
"
naplike wrote:
Hey why do u use all purities? just for defence? i mean fire should be enough right? and then you could go wrath or something?

If u have enough cold res u can drop Purity of Ice. Fire and Light stays in. There are many dungerous monster/boss attacks that include those 2 elements. Also reflect dmg from your own discharge.

"
fehfehfeh wrote:
Thanks a lot for the tips Rico, i'm working on the flasks.

This is my tree and my stats.

Everything looks okay except those things mentioned earlier. Its not the final tree version but close to it. You shouldnt have trouble killing map bosses. If you're dying then you're doing something wrong with your gameplay.
Make sure you have capped resistances, dont use RF without maxed Purity of Fire and Ruby flask on and just keep spinning around bosses.

"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,
I am currently playing with a Devoto's devotion. I have one exa to spare. Should I aim first for a Bridle or a good life /res/+1 endurance charge belt? I have all the rest of the gears.
And the build works great. I did the Uber lab easily and farming maps like crazy.
Thanks again

I would go for a belt.

"
ThecNiqueMan wrote:
What gods would be best? Lunaris+Ralakesh?

Depends. For general mapping Lunaris + Ralakesh yes. For T16 Minotaur for example Solaris + Gruthkul.

"
Refna wrote:
Excuse me if this question is stupid.

Would you recommend buying Voll directly or buying 8 div cards?

Thx

Depends on price. Also buying cards grants you a chance for a good, usefull corruption like %elemental dmg leech or +1 curse.

"
iDeeps wrote:

Loving the build so far just hit 90, any suggestions on improvement on gear would be great, i dont really know who to go for on jewels so if anyone has suggestions that would be awesome also ! thanks again rico great work.

Just add quality to your gems in the future: Righteus Fire for 20% global spell dmg increase, Faster Attack and Add Accuracy for more chance to hit and more APS (if needed). In case of jewels - was anserwed like dozens of times - search the thread.

@Nakikool aps factor was explained in depth in the guide itself - just read it and review included Excel spreadsheet - everything is in there.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Dec 20, 2017, 4:04:53 AM
"
@Nakikool aps factor was explained in depth in the guide itself - just read it and review included Excel spreadsheet - everything is in there.

I read this, so if I correctly understand, it's all about the time frame of cyclone hit. BTW, I still don't know how I can reach 4.5 aps without sacrifying ton of % spell damage / % damage area / % damage jewel. Maybe blood rage can help. I'll make some test today.

Edit : I did some POB test, with 2 attack speed jewel (8% ias with mace + 5% ias) and 2 points in tree, I'm up to 4.5 attack / sec. Got to see if it's worth or not cause atm I got 5 discharge / 1.125 sec, seems fair enought.
Last edited by Nekikool on Dec 20, 2017, 4:45:03 AM
Hey,

i just hit lvl 69 and tried some T1 maps, but im lacking dmg and survival at bosses and general single targets..

my char is like this:

1. im small on budget, but was thinking that i need a new Amulet first.. but unsure what stats i need...
do i need much movement speed so i can get faster kill speed?

2. What pantheons do you take?
3. do i have to look for much movement speed to be faster or is there another trick?

Thanks for reading :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info