[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
mutiv wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
WOW.....

Hey Rico, hows that inquisitor feeling now, cmon back over bud, we saved a spot on the juggy bandwagon for you.

Seriously though, those changes look pretty baller, very pleasantly surprised.

I'm already at 4.61 APS though on my cyclone, I hope all this new attack speed doesnt mess up anything for me, accuracy = strength, might put us through the roof on att speed.

I have 4.69 aps and it is going to mess up my setup completely...

So what does it do if we go above 4.7 aps then, b/c I have 20% cooldown reduction aswell;

I was wondering this aswell, its the only possible negative I saw.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
mutiv wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
WOW.....

Hey Rico, hows that inquisitor feeling now, cmon back over bud, we saved a spot on the juggy bandwagon for you.

Seriously though, those changes look pretty baller, very pleasantly surprised.

I'm already at 4.61 APS though on my cyclone, I hope all this new attack speed doesnt mess up anything for me, accuracy = strength, might put us through the roof on att speed.

I have 4.69 aps and it is going to mess up my setup completely...

So what does it do if we go above 4.7 aps then, b/c I have 20% cooldown reduction aswell;

I was wondering this aswell, its the only possible negative I saw.

30% increased Accuracy Rating adds +0.07 aps with my current setup and makes 4.76 aps for cyclone which is the bound for 0.21 sec attack time. But there is also a new mod which adds flat accuracy equal to your strength and this makes 4.85 aps ...

They split unrelenting into 3 node and nerfed increased damage per endurance charge 1%.
Also increased damage mod from unyielding shifted into undeniable.

Anybody tested this build under league conditions? I remember having crappy single target even as berserker. Not sure if jugg can actually kill something without std gear. Mainly talking about scolds, TFU, even the full unique gear and ele weakness repe will probably be an issue in the new league.
Yes I just dont understand why we lose 5 discharges per second by going above 4.7aps, I know it shows we lose it in the table at the start it just doesnt make sense to me. With 20% CDR and more IAS youd think we gain more discharges per second, like 5.1 or something but ya, thats the part that doesnt make sense to me is all.

Worst case scenario ill remove the 4 accuracy/attack speed skill nodes and put those points elsewhere b/c I literally spent like 40 ex on my 4 line god jewels to get them all with dbl spell damage, attack speed, and all resists.

Its great for the majority of people playing the build though b/c alot of people were struggling to hit 4.5aps.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 27, 2018, 5:17:10 PM
"
nikeyla wrote:
Anybody tested this build under league conditions? I remember having crappy single target even as berserker. Not sure if jugg can actually kill something without std gear. Mainly talking about scolds, TFU, even the full unique gear and ele weakness repe will probably be an issue in the new league.

Leveled the build to 95 originally on standard and then to lv 97 on abyss, the damage is fine. Pick up some double spell damage jewels, do the usual, 20% quality on gems, corrupt them to 21 when you can etc.

However if your used to those 2mil shaper dps glass cannon builds then ya, youll hate this one but id rather do ok dps and not die ever but thats just me.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Yes I just dont understand why we lose 5 discharges per second by going above 4.7aps, I know it shows we lose it in the table at the start it just doesnt make sense to me. With 20% CDR and more IAS youd think we gain more discharges per second, like 5.1 or something but ya, thats the part that doesnt make sense to me is all.

Worst case scenario ill remove the 4 accuracy/attack speed skill nodes and put those points elsewhere b/c I literally spent like 40 ex on my 4 line god jewels to get them all with dbl spell damage, attack speed, and all resists.

Its great for the majority of people playing the build though b/c alot of people were struggling to hit 4.5aps.

According to PoB 4.85 aps "rounding" to still 0.21 attack time if so in game then nothing much changes as far as i can see.
But if its not then i respec versality notable and its minor accuracy node then my aps will be around 4.54 to 4.69 aps which makes 0.22 and 0.21 attack times ...
Ya I think that will be the easiset fix for us currently at 4.6 to 4.7aps, we can just drop the acc/att speed nodes, more points to use elsewhere never hurts.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
nikeyla wrote:

Leveled the build to 95 originally on standard and then to lv 97 on abyss, the damage is fine. Pick up some double spell damage jewels, do the usual, 20% quality on gems, corrupt them to 21 when you can etc.

However if your used to those 2mil shaper dps glass cannon builds then ya, youll hate this one but id rather do ok dps and not die ever but thats just me.

Well I usually play hc, I dont need millions of dps to be satisfied, but I would probably have to change the build to make it more hc friendly, economy and item acquiring is horrible there, which usually means less dmg. Thats why Im a bit worried about it.
Ya I play it HC style myself, no RF, more regen and life etc. Im pushing 100 so I cant afford a death, costs me over 30 maps and entire night of play time not to mention 2ex. Idm the boss damage at all, however as you said gearing on HC will prolly be alot more difficult, mainly 1 item.

The double physical reduction watchers eye will prolly be near impossible to find on hc, thats what make this build god mode now, that extra 20% phys reduction is just insane.

Ive used Standard and Abyss to collect a pretty OP jewel set but it took me literally 4 months, its not so much the cost, everyone makes $, its jus the rarity, they are so hard to find let alone on HC.

Aside from that id say the hardest to get pieces would be a good off ring and belt, I spent well over 30ex crafting mine;

And now that were kicked off Abyss back on Standard I get to use 2 legacy pieces but they certainly arent required;

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 27, 2018, 5:42:15 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya I play it HC style myself, no RF, more regen and life etc. Im pushing 100 so I cant afford a death, costs me over 30 maps and entire night of play time not to mention 2ex. Idm the boss damage at all, however as you said gearing on HC will prolly be alot more difficult, mainly 1 item.

The double physical reduction watchers eye will prolly be near impossible to find on hc, thats what make this build god mode now, that extra 20% phys reduction is just insane.

Ive used Standard and Abyss to collect a pretty OP jewel set but it took me literally 4 months, its not so much the cost, everyone makes $, its jus the rarity, they are so hard to find let alone on HC.

Aside from that id say the hardest to get pieces would be a good off ring and belt, I spent well over 30ex crafting mine;

And now that were kicked off Abyss back on Standard I get to use 2 legacy pieces but they certainly arent required;

Thanks for the fast reply. Getting such items is probably near impossible cos hc is kinda dead even at the league start. I guess I'll just skip it, cos my dmg would be pretty horendous when I need to get at least 1k more life and the gear wont be available for some time when the elague starts,so dmg would be pretty shit. Maybe I'll try collect some gear durin the league and try to make some Mjolner later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info