[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Ricos still cheating on us though, ever since that Templar Inquistor moved in across the street he has to work late all the time and never comes home.

I am officially done lighting all my money on fire, thank god.

With the matching;

I was ready to give up on getting tier 1 life and cooldown on a belt after about 18 exalted down the drain and making that spell damage during flask / cooldown / abyssal cry belt the other day but I saw an i86 shaped heavy belt pop for 50 chaos which is super cheap for that ilv so I grabbed it and hit it with a few hundred alts just to see if I could get lucky.

Im excited for the league to end now, I havent played with 5 discharges a second yet b/c I didnt want to sacrifice any skill nodes, I was waiting while I collected all the jewels.

And then my Intuitive Leap, dropped down to 8 jewels from 9, will be staying here with some minor tweaks to skill tree when the league ends and I can get my clean Volls back on.

I also picked up an old discontinued 20% penetration Wise Oak, you can get them for 75c atm on standard. All I have to do is divine my 10% cold/light. resist jewel to 12% to line everything up.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 22, 2018, 7:41:07 PM
Nah, just thinking about possibilty of switching for a newer model ;)

New Ascendancy changes are revealed on a daily basis. So far champion looks good but Im waiting for templar, jugg, zerker and elememtalist the most.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Ya im optimistic for marauder b/c the last data reveal they did for abyss where they showed how many players were playing each class, we were in the low to mid tier iirc so hopefully we get a buff or at worst left as is.

Im curious to see the scion changes, that class has so much potential outside of currently being worse at 2 things like it is now.
Would you still happen to have the 3.0 pastebin by chance? I'd like to see how it was built pre scolds and with the harbringer unique belt.
"
bobveka wrote:
Would you still happen to have the 3.0 pastebin by chance? I'd like to see how it was built pre scolds and with the harbringer unique belt.

I was leveling my first one when Harbinger was still going and have played with both helms and multiple belts including The Flow, an Endurance Charge Meginords, an Stygian Vise and my current shaped 20% CDR belt.

The tree pretty much stays the same, if you were to use Scold's odds are you will need to take the 3 attack speed nodes below the constitution life nodes, they are titled berserking, to hit 4.5 to 4.7 but theres other ways from double attack speed line jewels etc but really nothing is drastically different in terms of the skill tree.

Im currently built for 5 discharges per second and prefer devotos and use it over scolds, scolds is superior dps, an unenchanted scolds still does more dmg then an enchanted devotos but i prefer it for the move speed/att speed/chaos resist. Its just a matter of what you like more.
Getting a watcher's eye is a PITA, If anyone has a lead please let me know.

Also, Shaper fight is proving difficult for me. I keep getting stuck in the middle of a cyclone at the point in which he ground slams, and cannot escape. Any suggestions other than more practice?
Srry for advertising here but its the best spot for it.

Want to sell my complete set for this build, it has perfect corruptions on everything, gems, jewels, ultra capped, watcher eye, 6k life, check profile for details.
ign @Firion_Black
Holy fuck, that ascendency revamp is awesome for this build
Last edited by Achnod on Feb 27, 2018, 3:51:37 PM
WOW.....

Hey Rico, hows that inquisitor feeling now, cmon back over bud, we saved a spot on the juggy bandwagon for you.

Seriously though, those changes look pretty baller, very pleasantly surprised.

I'm already at 4.61 APS though on my cyclone, I hope all this new attack speed doesnt mess up anything for me, accuracy = strength, might put us through the roof on att speed.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
WOW.....

Hey Rico, hows that inquisitor feeling now, cmon back over bud, we saved a spot on the juggy bandwagon for you.

Seriously though, those changes look pretty baller, very pleasantly surprised.

I'm already at 4.61 APS though on my cyclone, I hope all this new attack speed doesnt mess up anything for me, accuracy = strength, might put us through the roof on att speed.

I have 4.69 aps and it is going to mess up my setup completely...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info