How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Think my next build is being picked out for me.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
pack size does affect breach density

Do you have a source for that?

I dont, but it is very, very obvious.

Especially in a zana map where you can get some 35%+ packsize going, i have never had one of those breaches in them where you wait for half a minute killing a couple of stragglers.

That, and mapmods obviously affect breaches. It would be exceedingly strange if only the detriments (ie. bloodlines/nemesis) would apply, but none of the benefits.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Think my next build is being picked out for me.

Nice.. I have nothing clear cut. Hope by the time I'm level 90 (am pizza totems) that I have some idea what I should do next.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Apr 10, 2017, 12:39:47 AM
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
pack size does affect breach density

Do you have a source for that?

I dont, but it is very, very obvious.

Especially in a zana map where you can get some 35%+ packsize going, i have never had one of those breaches in them where you wait for half a minute killing a couple of stragglers.

Have noticed those differences in density as well. But never attributed it to pack size...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Finally got some nice ES upgrades for my CI chara. Feeling much more tanky with these.

Found this. Anyone wanna suggest an interesting LL build thats doable on SSF? I've already got great ES gear so that's not a problem.

I think the easiest to do is ED, all you'll need is either a consuming dark or a weapon you craft essence of delirium on, both are quite easily farmable.

Might be worthwhile. I heard ED has a really boring playstyle though? Which ascendancy does it excel on?

I have this already (thanks strange barrel!) so I could roll it quite easily :)

No delirium essence though but I have incredibly bad luck with corrupting essences.

I heard WI is good with low life (using guardian I think?). Even LL RF? :D But I think that needs access to energy from within jewels and those are beyond rare.

21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Any spell can work well with Shavs and good ES gear. I would recommend to pick a spell you are excited about and build from there.

Lowlife = 30% more damage and a few more auras. It's always a boost if you have the gear for it.

That being said, with the Consuming Dark you've got your essence drain build on a silver platter. Occultist is good, Trickster is good too. I haven't looked into it, but I assume an Assassin could be awesome too.

However, you can do any other spell with a random rare wand, dagger or scepter. It's all up to you.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 10, 2017, 5:44:07 AM
I ded. HC SSF. It's the last time I HC too because my area had a power outage and at the time I was facing that Pirate Boss that summons ghosts... he had 3 inside him at the time. Yeah... I didn't realise there's so much time left in the league so I might have to roll something fun in standard. Hope everyone else is getting lucky drops.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
My Cast when channeling Scorching ray/firestorm is going to take a bit of a twist when I get high enough int and avatar of fire.

#ssflife
Deleted marauder - was kinda boring (same gameplay but not as efficient as scion). Gear used for scion.

My current gear:

Trying to 5L this ideal would be 6L but...

Still no exalts, no keys. Several blessing and regal.

So... :)

Stash packed up by uniques and other stuff.
Last edited by de99ial on Apr 10, 2017, 9:00:01 AM
these are the notable items ive found so far.
am still waiting for a T1 unique.

In 5 years of playing poe, this was my first character ive ever leveled to 90.

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info