How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Royella wrote:
Just hit my first SSF level 100. Phox RF Jugg for the win baby.

I wanted to post my gear but this site has been bugging out every time I try :(

Big gz!
"
Royella wrote:
Just hit my first SSF level 100. Phox RF Jugg for the win baby.

I wanted to post my gear but this site has been bugging out every time I try :(

Congratulations! Those gloves are pretty sweet!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
R3b00t wrote:
Big gz!

"
qwertz wrote:
Congratulations! Those gloves are pretty sweet!

Thanks to both of you!

I just hit this with a leftover recombinator...My thought was multi mod fire damage and fire over time and ex slam to fill the last slot? Anything better I could do?

Edit: IDK what is wrong with this janky forum but I can't post items for like the last two months.

I have a a rare scepter with nothing but +1 all skills and +1 fire...what to do from here?

Last edited by Royella on Apr 5, 2023, 7:32:44 PM
Got the new Crucible Helmet in act 6, one of the first rare enemies on Twilight Strand. Has a bad skill tree to begin with and it can not be rerolled with Divine orbs.

Still using my currently equipped shield in maps which greatly benefits my build in regards of damage and defences. I finished crafting it in act 6 i think.

And i'm currently cooking a new minion wand with lots of extra flat fire damage,minion attack speed and minion duration for my SRS. Has 3-4 useful nodes.
The wand affixes are temporary and will be changed once the tree is finished.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 9, 2023, 6:03:35 PM
from the first lab i ran was pretty lucky xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Built a Shrine in my HO to help me 6-link in Ruthless and it worked.

It happaned again... now I have two of those collecting dust in my SSF stash. Last one dropped in 3.11 and I considered migrating to Trade League but didn't. Still not gonna migrate :)
SSF for life. ;)

I am lvl 96 at the moment with RF Jugg based on Pohx Build Guide.
Like last league.

I had to kill the searing exarch three times to get a Dawnbreaker (very good choise for RF Jugg).

Six Link chest piece took around 500 orbs with 24% quality.
Coloring had been super easy with 4 white sockets on it.
No life rolls, so its 15% life from the new life mastery.

Got a few Immortal Flesh all from Rituls, the third one with near perfect rolls. Super belt for RF Jugg.

boots are ok for non-maeven (cant stand that clusterfuck of a bossfight, sorry, I just want to blast maps)

And I got an Enlighten Support gem from an Ritual. Helps with the auras.

Overall its a lot of fun with a huge AOE from RF. Blasting T16 maps and delve. Party.

I am going for lvl 100 this time, while last leages always lvl 99.
Last edited by odds on Apr 17, 2023, 10:28:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info