How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
CanHazName wrote:
This happening for anyone else or am I like insanely lucky? I'm in act 8.

I usually might get 1 unique through acts.
mjolner can drop before maps?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Apparently, I was pretty surprised about it. It was just a normal drop in act 7.

the build is poppin off
I've thrown all ancient orbs I found this league at belts. Yesterday it finally happened:
"
alley_cat wrote:
I've thrown all ancient orbs I found this league at belts. Yesterday it finally happened:
gratz! how many did u use?
Thought I would play in SSF STD for a bit and manually 6Led (about 400 fusings) this:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Thought I would play in SSF STD for a bit and manually 6Led (about 400 fusings) this:

Way to ring in the Lunar New Year!
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
"
"
DoubleU wrote:

Way to ring in the Lunar New Year!

huehuehue

Apparently the newest tech is leveling a character to exactly 44 or 35 to try Gwennen gambling for key uniques? Seems like a fun workaround for SSF needing certain staples.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
satanttin wrote:
"
alley_cat wrote:

I honestly don't really know. I've been running harbinger for a long time now trying to complete the challenge. Game seems to want to give me every single harbinger fragment that doesn't complete a unique...
I'd say somewhere between 100 and 200.
"
alley_cat wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
alley_cat wrote:

I honestly don't really know. I've been running harbinger for a long time now trying to complete the challenge. Game seems to want to give me every single harbinger fragment that doesn't complete a unique...
I'd say somewhere between 100 and 200.
that's quite an amount!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info