How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Finally...

(Linked in about 100 jewellers, 5 fusings)

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I found this on the second day and decided to gain as much coins as i can and then use that on the last week of the league...
Unavailable

I was at 5500 coins but then... :(

Otherwise nothing special..
I started saving fuses maybe even get that 1500 for my Pledge(well i already know that i will brake at the 1000 mark and then try to do it manually, problem is that i either must save 150 for the 5-link OR brick my character)
d:-D*
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I found this on the second day and decided to gain as much coins as i can and then use that on the last week of the league...
Unavailable

I was at 5500 coins but then... :(

Otherwise nothing special..
I started saving fuses maybe even get that 1500 for my Pledge(well i already know that i will brake at the 1000 mark and then try to do it manually, problem is that i either must save 150 for the 5-link OR brick my character)

Dude WTF is that ring?! Prolif on steroids.
How big is the aoe on 'nearby'?

I found a berek's too - but its the garbage one
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm having horrible luck with currency on my first character, not to mention I don't quite have a solid grasp on crafting yet so I have wasted more than I probably should. Anyway, I did get a few drops last night that actually doubled my low damage. Playing my first bow character with lightning arrow and found these:

They're probably not amazing, but they helped me a lot. I am clearing areas much faster and should be on maps relatively soon. I don't know what's up with that belt, but man it did crazy things to my damage.

Also found this. I like it. It's just not good for this character. I may save it to use in the future. It just seems neat.

"
frenzul wrote:
I'm having horrible luck with currency on my first character, not to mention I don't quite have a solid grasp on crafting yet so I have wasted more than I probably should. Anyway, I did get a few drops last night that actually doubled my low damage. Playing my first bow character with lightning arrow and found these:

They're probably not amazing, but they helped me a lot. I am clearing areas much faster and should be on maps relatively soon. I don't know what's up with that belt, but man it did crazy things to my damage.

In PoE you have bad luck until you have good luck ;)

Jealous on the shavs boots. I have a godamn prophecy to kill brutus wearing something of shavronnes that's been haunting my prophecy screen for days.

Are you intending to play an ele bow, or phys to lightning bow build? Otherwise that bow looks solid for leveling.

"
frenzul wrote:

Also found this. I like it. It's just not good for this character. I may save it to use in the future. It just seems neat.

Unfortunately, there are lots of items in PoE that just dont work. That chest has too low energy shield to be used by an ES build, and with no life roll you're making a sacrifice on that front as well - but the benefit is very minimal as opposed to something like Cospris Will.

I would save it for the chance recipe (uniq, rare, magic, normal -> 5x chance orb)
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:

In PoE you have bad luck until you have good luck ;)

Jealous on the shavs boots. I have a godamn prophecy to kill brutus wearing something of shavronnes that's been haunting my prophecy screen for days.

Are you intending to play an ele bow, or phys to lightning bow build? Otherwise that bow looks solid for leveling.

I'm kind of trying Sarangs crit bow with physical to elemental conversion.. so ele I guess. I swear, I leave the game for a month and forget everything. Then again, I've never had a strong grasp of the mechanics when it comes to gearing. The biggest problem I think I have right now is that his build requires a quiver I just don't have. I was thinking I may need to make a character that doesn't require such important loot, but I wouldn't even know where to start. I thought bow would be that.. and that belt really is kind of helping me a lot now it seems.

The boots feel so freaking fast man. Not a huge fan of their stats but that speed, I've never had that.

And thank you for the tips on those robes. I was ready to cling to them for dear life, but I do have the unique turn in prophecy. I'll just use that as my 5th.
Ele converison bow builds can work fine without specific loot, that said, you'll need to play ice-shot and take the phys to cold nodes near ranger start, i forgot the name.

Ice shot is relatively nice to play with anyhow and requires no gear to start with, but can greatly increase in damage output once you do have some.
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Dude WTF is that ring?! Prolif on steroids.
How big is the aoe on 'nearby'?

I found a berek's too - but its the garbage one

I have no idea, my resists don't allow me to use it.. besides i'm an Elementalist and i doubt that the ring is better than even the prolif gem.. because you have to kill something first vs. normal prolif (someone please correct me if im wrong, as usual xD )
d:-D*
Learned my lesson well. Don't do breach when the map have extra projectiles and speed mod. 6k es gone in 3 sec and stunlocked. Those bleed. :D
I feel like SSF makes drops feel more "special". But at the same time I really enjoy grouping with some people and running maps!
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info