How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Running a fire Witch. I'm told to make Marauder already. Every unique drop so far clearly points that path. Maybe he will find the witch stuff in return...

"
BLACKMACE2 wrote:
It was fun for a whille but there was no way to exchange exakts so i retired

I avoid this issue by simply not dropping exalts. Easy!

But if I dropped one, I'd save it to use it for its intended purpose.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Too much crap to collect. There's no room left to put anything in my 4 page stash, so I quit.

The permanent HC SSF league is better. Less non-stackables cluttering my life and more room for gear in there :)
ya in SSF stash is king. you gotta hoard. i have half of my inventory tabs on use, which is like 32 or 33 right now.

its going well but i really hope to find a weapon upgrade at some point. i did get the

which im sure i could make a build out of but i haven't had added chaos support drop yet. if it ever does i'll probably swap my build over to a chaos/poison spectral throw or something.

Thank you lead to gold darkshrine! Other than that trying to break into t8. Need a few more of them but getting arena from armoury is brutal.

Got these within a short time of each other.To be honest though due to 1H buff they might not be as impressive as they seem.Had quite some luck though 4 tabulas dropping,this:

Yeah it is nothing but a divine since it's a low tier 2h.

I have been passing up things like Drillneck from Cadiro due to it being SSF,you have to be a bit ruthless when it might prevent you buying a more relevent item to builds your planning.

I am enjoying my build,it is a Spectral throw Gladiator.The DPS seems really low yet it is clearing decently and is quite a safe build.As I took knockback nodes it's like I reached a threshold in attack speed + faster projectile to a point enemies are rarely get even close to me before dieing.There was 4 essence boss that just wasn't going to die no matter how I changed things around and had to leave it which is weird to how some bosses are going down very fast.

Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 19, 2017, 2:15:05 AM
"
Kavlor wrote:
I have been passing up things like Drillneck from Cadiro due to it being SSF,you have to be a bit ruthless when it might prevent you buying a more relevent to builds your planning.

it's easier when he offers you divination distillate if and when he ever shows up :D. To be fair he sold me a poorjoy's one of the few times I saw him.
I also dropped a 6link:
"
ladish wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:
I have been passing up things like Drillneck from Cadiro due to it being SSF,you have to be a bit ruthless when it might prevent you buying a more relevent to builds your planning.

it's easier when he offers you divination distillate if and when he ever shows up :D. To be fair he sold me a poorjoy's one of the few times I saw him.
I also dropped a 6link:

Oh yeah I got one of them but don't care for the micromanagement

Although the new +4 to max resists could come in very handy.
steelmage just hit 100 ssf hc legacy with vaal fireball. Grats to him, I am kind of in awe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info