How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Ouch. Too bad. That's the problem with that choice. If you use it on something weak, you waste the chance. If you use it on something good, you can lose the item. Don't know where the happy medium is.
2nd League Goal = Complete!!

What a journey !!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
RNGesus showed mercy

So game forced me :

also new finds:

still no second Poets Pen... :<
Had a few interesting items from this weekend.

This dropped from the architect, super strange item. The rolls lean towards a life build but it was the first high iLvl crystal belt I could craft on that dropped. I decided to just vaal it and see what happened.

Seems kinda Nuts.

Got lucky on an annul and crafted flat Phys. No crit chance but its still awesome!
Thinking about respeccing my Groundslam Ascendant into something using swords now.

Rares are definitely the showcase items of this league. I'd use that belt. Could easily tip the scales at 500 life or so.
Was a decent weekend.

"
Prizy wrote:
Was a decent weekend.

Thas a nice belt.
I got these decent temple boots! 52% attack dodge seems kinda good

also Lapidary'd 3% crit on my Crit Strikes gem! worth

oh, almost forgot to mention...

I siX lInKeD mY TINKERSKiN tHis WeEkEnd!!!!!!!!!!!11!! started with ~300 fuse and figured I'd give it a cheeky go (late night currency spending usually never goes well) , stop at 5l if I got it again... about 200 fuse in and still no 5l again, starting to monkaS a bit, then BAM! ~230 fuse

Character is looking mad decent bruv

Spoiler
Unavailable

next goals are better amulet and helmet, but having some dex/str issues. also eternally seeking a platinum kris or sambar scepter mainhand with atk speed and added light to spells /crit multi / crit chance, i have this for bossing but meh, no attack speed (swapping from brightbeak) feels ultrabad.

could get a better shield as well but I feel like I need the fat Chaos res stat. Also could possibly chaos spam some better Shaper Trap gloves but I need a good base first
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jul 2, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I found a really nice shaped dagger for my firetrapper, good pseudo 5link but damage isnt too sick and the atk speed kinda sucks for shield charge but still an upgrade to my old sceptre thanks to the 50 multiplier.
The vaal is almost too good to be true ofcourse, couldnt resist to try to get rid of that block chance.
Last edited by pennyyy on Jul 2, 2018, 6:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info