How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I am sorry if I am derailing the topic a bit, but the projectile damage being global is a good thing right? Then it boosts Molten Strike's damage as well as the fiery balls from the axe, correct ?

I still feel a noob with this game despited playing it already some years ;)
"

[...]
My only gripe with SSF is that I still love golem builds and golem jewels just never drop which feelsbad.
I've been throwing all my chaos into warbands map mod and it feels worth it at 3c, still no call of the brotherhood rings dropping yet tho.

Found this only a couple weeks in

And I didn't find any exalts yet, while you did so maybe rng will favor you.

I did a lot of warbanding too, totally worth it. Found a redblade harlequin mask I posted a while back , really rare!
I found 2 Frostfernos some decent div cards, im thinking about switching to trade league...
"
Pacemaker007 wrote:
I am sorry if I am derailing the topic a bit, but the projectile damage being global is a good thing right? Then it boosts Molten Strike's damage as well as the fiery balls from the axe, correct ?

I still feel a noob with this game despited playing it already some years ;)

Yes it will benefit the balls from the axe aswell.
You will get a 2nd Wildfire jewel as reward in act 6 aswell.
I dont know why you want to play with Pyre.
I made it all the way to hillock
I dont see any any key!
"
satanttin wrote:
pretty decent for me if i don't count in that my internet was out a few hours xd

first unique dropped

second

third

and last

not many good league stones thoxD

The experience is based on build. If your build doesn't require a lot fancy items to play end game, SSF would be very easy to enjoy.

I found a 6 linked armor in SSF so my game experience is very good.
I always give up after killing Kitava as I really want upgrades and I wanted to finally attempt some challenges. But I've now realized that hitting 36 is so not worth it, especially with how the map system works. So maybe it's time to see what SSF is like for mapping
Yeah game i really forcing me into lightning...

And something else i found:
I cant complain about the last couple of days, havnt even gotten a char to 90 yet.

exalted stun and block recovery on that belt and the inpulsas ate like 900 jewellers, but Im still in a good mood :D
Last edited by pennyyy on Jun 27, 2018, 5:00:24 AM
Finally 6l Inpulsa.

Switched to Deadeye and Ligtning arrrow as it feels more complementry than RoA.

Also this this goes better with LA.

incursions are noticeable easier with this setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info