How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Some other things besides the 3 shavs this league. Currently lvling a low life GC miner but im not sure if will have the DPS to kill shaper/red elder. Will probably try a skelly/zombie necro next.

After having a horrible luck with map drops and unfortunate rips at 92, i was finally rewarded.

My chest finally hit the juicy 6l
As well divine it up alittle bit better

putting this one into rest

And lastly my last "chance" at getting high ilvl dagger the boss decided to bless me with

Time to craft...

Sad part is i'm basically out of regals though... Been slacking on the recipe.

Did also craft quite juicy opal ring,

Tho it fits better with a melee char, which i'll probably end up using it on.
I would play SSF but i got 11 stashes only theres no way i could play SSF with that low stash slots
"
I would play SSF but i got 11 stashes only theres no way i could play SSF with that low stash slots

Keep what you need, vendor the rest, easier in SSF as you don't need to hoard anything for trading.
traded in a PotCG for this:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"

I have
Cur stash
Es stahs
Card stahs
Map tab
One prem
6 normal

And i always play SSF.
yea 11 tabs is more than plenty. the biggest tab sink for me was collecting uniques in Bestiary, I had 6 tabs of different uniques by the end (because I was collecting everything I didn't already have for Standard SSF HC)
More than that. Two of my tabs are totally empty. Like literally NOTHING is there.

I really think if someon has problem with shit they hoard they have some sort of Compulsive hoarding (also known as hoarding disorder) or like its called by some syllogomania.
Made these:
Don't as yet see much of a use for them.

Next up, from the same Jungle Valley Map:
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 13, 2018, 8:58:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info