How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Picked up a Stacked Deck, which according to the wiki is "extremely rare". Had no idea about that, and at some point right clicked on it, which popped out another card. The Rabid Rhoa.

Struggling to get proper good gear though. Amazing that for every single unique I've found so far (around 15-20), not one of them is something I can use. Shields, two-handers, wands. Okay, I did get a body armour last actually, but the linking/sockets is crap.

Wish we got half-decent value for them at vendors.
Well I tried the corruption altar on my Hezmana's Bloodlust, farewell baby I'll miss you...

How's it going for me?

So far it's not. Haven't even left the Strand yet. Hillock isn't cooperating. 224 kills so far, and no sword. That's about 3 times as many as it took in either 3.0 or 3.1. (I probably just got lucky in 3.1, but still...).

Now, I'll grant you, I had a heavy week at work, and I also got a bit distracted by Weather Factory's Cultist Simulator, but that's still a lot of kills with no sword.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'

Ulaman down!! (and i just want an Elder or BOne helm :( )

random shit:
Spoiler
d:-D*
Map Trials are being a bitch this league for me. Still 4/6. Way too much variance on how long it takes a character to complete all six. I want my 4th ascendancy.

Cool beens… 5/6 now. Complaining works!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 12, 2018, 3:20:53 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Map Trials are being a bitch this league for me. Still 4/6. Way too much variance on how long it takes a character to complete all six. I want my 4th ascendancy.

i hit the 6th one at 90,65.. and luckily its easy lab today, just want to hit 91 before that.

RNG loves my hunt for a Bone Helm xD

e: i also think that teh trial-RNG should be a little softer.. like 3xofferings+a map= quaranteed new trial
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jun 12, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
I'd go with Map+offering=random trial. Then you could chain them by doing the trial you create until you get the one you need. There's still a grind. You can't remove the grind all together.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 12, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
Suddenly I was the first to enter perandus manor on std ssf :)
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Jun 12, 2018, 2:21:13 PM
"
Suddenly I was the first to enter perandus manor on std ssf :)

One of my first choices for the double corruption thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info