How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

League is winding down for me, going to knock out the 36 then probably play a lot less. Here's all my builds I made plus some goodies!

Builds:
Spoiler

Ngamahu QotF converted to MF. Never found Xoph ammy so I never took this past Guardians.

Poet's Pen VD. My boss killer and pretty quick mapper (2-3 minutes with body swap). Killed Shaper a few times, but keep getting choked on Minotaur maps (have 10+ of the other frags). Attempted Uber Atziri but failed twice, not a great build for that.

Baron Zombies. Didn't really like this build, feels weak and zombie AI is still dogshit.

I also have a Scion Grelwood MS char that I dropped into SC so I could map with friends.

Goodies:
Spoiler

Hey guys, I started SSF yesterday because I already did most things myself in standard. It will be an ED+C trickster, because i've played that in standard and it is a build that only needs rares to be effective. So perfect first build to farm some good stuff. Now on a 4 link ED and act VI already.

Already got this drop very early on, so might do something with that at some point much later.
Hilariously, my level 8 Elreon sold me this:

Always check and reset your Masters daily, kids!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Feb 6, 2018, 9:58:53 AM
Today would seem to be a day for boots:

Also, a day where I can't seem to stop dying so ... bleah.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
As a pure ladder pusher I must say xp nerf was insane, new 98-99 is like old 99-100.

Abyss is preaty good league, but Harbringer was better for SSF (good endgame map and usefull orbs).

The Final Push took about 1470 Maps... (99-100).

https://i.imgur.com/usWD4Nh.jpg

Best drop: Bisco's Collar Gold Amulet.

Good Luck to Everyone and Stay Sane! :)
Finally got a Minotaur Map + Shaper on 1st try. No Starforge tho :(
RIP
"
Unquietheart wrote:

Rift March is fucking crazy.

This is the best I could get:

Good enchant for bossing though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:

Rift March is fucking crazy.

This is the best I could get:

Good enchant for bossing though.

Yeah, the Rift Marches just dropped that way. Funny how that works sometimes. Most of the League I'd have said those Hypnotic Spurs were an upgrade for me, they may seem a bit weak to you but "upgrade" is frequently a relative concept. Your game-play is definitely at a higher level than mine.

Found another Starkonja's today. Not quite as good as the previous one.

I also (finally) managed to run into a Liche. I even managed to kill it ... um ... eventually.

I'm not really sure about the two socket belt though. Seems like you'd need a LOT better jewels than the ones I have to make it worth losing the stats from a regular Stygian.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
I was late to the party of this league, and my usual necromancer starter build was an absolute trainwreck this time. But at least it gave me

so it wasn't hard to decide on an iceshot raider. Which is tons of fun. Had no problems to get into red maps. Lvl 85 now, and of course still tons of potential for improvement. I really need better jewellery so I can wear that Starkonja thingy that's gathering dust in my stash.

And this hurts double in SSF:

At least I got my chest linked myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info