How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

SSF makes You actually play the game instead of constant monitoring trades etc. Also You learn to work with what You get instead constant checking trade. And actually use currency instead hoarding it fro trade.

;)
"

hot damn! that's some sweet ass drops! gz!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Still no luck with Shapered shield but I got an Eldered one - no plans to use/craft:

--

Lich kill #33 first 2 socket piece, only Shroud "missing":

--

Some other recent items:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Where are you at oooh mighty lich armor/boots?

Some noticeable drops recently,

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
... I guess better than bricking it lol

at least that makes more sense
, and nice 3D art.
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Feb 2, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Found a new amulet, crafted new rings, crafted and 6Led a body armour(!!), & hit level 93... Pretty happy :)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I'm too tilted right now ^^ Blew another 400 fuses today on my Axe, can still do content with it and my maps are in a good spot, but holy cow it's boring to still be on Tabula.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
I'm too tilted right now ^^ Blew another 400 fuses today on my Axe, can still do content with it and my maps are in a good spot, but holy cow it's boring to still be on Tabula.

Same here - gonna finish my last 2 challenges in sc first before playing ssf again I guess :<

Also interesting that gloves drop so much - i've been looking for the belt but didn't get one yet.

+2 bricked glove pairs
"
FaustVIII wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Same here - gonna finish my last 2 challenges in sc first before playing ssf again I guess :<

Also interesting that gloves drop so much - i've been looking for the belt but didn't get one yet.

+2 bricked glove pairs

I have 4 Labs to go and I'm done, doing it in SSF.

Funny that I find this right before it's all over... basically the perfect symbol of this league.

Came way too late in the league, and when it did, it was 4% off minimum roll. Fuck that lol.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info