How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

My first T1 unique item from a T9 (Pier) map.

I am sad. This will be the last T1 item for me.
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 7, 2017, 9:53:30 AM
Cadiro keeps offering me op shit that I don't have coins for and it's driving me mental. Also still no luck in my quest to chance a Marohi but won't stop until I get it (or die >.>).
Some notable loot from a casual Sunday afternoon of playing:

Probably some other good stuff dropped too, but I vendored it (Since, I don't care if it's worth multiple Exalts on the market, this is SSF, if I have no intention of using it, no point having it)

Still trying to bump up the tier of my sustainable map pool... But at least things are going smoother now I stopped using a Basalt flask. Turns out, physical damage does fuck all in this game. Everything that has been dangerous to me has been Elemental/Chaos... So, Topaz + Amethyst + Ruby flasks for the win (Wish I had room for a Sapphire... But Sulphur and a Dousing are also important)
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
"

Yup, you cant get vinktars otherwise, it doesnt drop in the wild whatsoever.

You need to collect the 4 agnarod staffs and run the map, then you get a random vinktar flask. Not exactly the nicest setup for SSF, but then again, there isnt exactly a build that requires vinktar.

But other than that, only coruscating elixir (divi. cards) and a lions roar. WTB wise oak.
I have 2 wise oaks that i dont use but lions roar would be a huge upgrade for my build. Dam u rng^^

Just found another one

I NEED LIONS ROAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i hate you.

edit: you could of course run shaped dunes or something, earth drinker cards are not that rare.
Last edited by Cataca on May 7, 2017, 3:35:11 PM
3rd key :') atleast i have one decent one already:P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Switched to CI ZO on (now 74) Hierophant. Dumped Flame Totem. Also tried Flameblast totem but did not work out much better. Not enough cast speed probably. Frostbolt & Freezing Pulse totem turned out to be far superior - have 2x threshold jewels for each. Using Frostbolt totem now.
When putting together some gear (doesnt fit right yet) for Templar I "accidentally" 6linked the chest.

Also found some gear which may be useful for CA Deadeye:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
It took around 300 chaos to roll these items most of which are not that great.

I think GGG has forgotten to adjust the drop rate of
. They are dropped for me in total around 10 or so while other unique jewels are dropped for me maximum of 2 each.

The drop share of
occupies 25% of my unique jewel drops which impairs me to make new characters. I really hope GGG rechecks the drop rate of the growing agony jewel.
Six-linked my staff this morning. I don't count but 600-700 fusings is a reasonable estimate.

Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 8, 2017, 7:16:26 AM
News about SSF if anybody missed it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896374

Not much information though. No info on how many SSF players "retire".

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
The drop share of
occupies 25% of my unique jewel drops which impairs me to make new characters. I really hope GGG rechecks the drop rate of the growing agony jewel.

Got none at all so its probably just RNG.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
News about SSF if anybody missed it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896374

Not much information though. No info on how many SSF players "retire".

What do you mean with information about how they retire? HC legacy SSF -> HC SSF, Legacy SSF -> Standard SSF. There was never any other way on how this would work.

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
The drop share of

Got none at all so its probably just RNG.

Yeah, its pure RNG, the most common unique jewel i actually have is volley fire (5 atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info