Character Slot Sale - Legacy Launches Tomorrow!

Oh man can't wait to get home from work
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Why would anyone buy char slots? You have killed build diversity almost completely and I guess everybody has enough slots to play the 2 or 3 op metabuilds. I mean seriously nobody needs 10 CI-BF chars!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Less than 24 hours. Drool
1.4GB isnt low for me, at prime time 6:00-00:00 my speed is at most 50-100kbs, i wont be able to download the patch in 3 hours, TY for not releasing torrent.........
My wife left me
Magnifico ..i am stoked.
nice but i wanted some stash taberinos
Kogollo
tfw i don't even like the league rewards but i will grind to get probably all of them, just pass the time faster until the big expansion in july.
Inhale the memes
Exhale the memes
Inject the memes into my bloodstream
There are good memes, and there are bad memes
WHY HAS GOD ABANDONED US
Super stoked lets get it on!
"
The patch size for Content Update 2.6.0 will be around 1.4GB. Due to the relatively small size, and the current workload of the team who are preparing the patch, we won't be releasing a torrent this time around.

Why ?
There are already several people that wish to have one or any other way to download it beforehand and i do too.
Not everyone has a fiber connection :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info