Character Slot Sale - Legacy Launches Tomorrow!

The patch is an illusion exile.

:)

I'll join tomorrow when I don't need to work. :(
Is that time New Zealand or local time ?
ha ha I am well prepared for a good 48 hour session. The first league I am able to properly join the start of the league....and then to experience the past leagues...let's just say,"the hype is real".
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Prepare for server down and long log-in wait time. I don't usually play the first day of a league. I wait 3-4 days to avoid lag that is caused by the increased number of players.
Last edited by zidboy23 on Mar 3, 2017, 1:26:45 AM
"
the Legacy Challenge Leagues launch tomorrow!
Posted by Bex_GGG
on Mar 3, 2017 1:07:13 AMGrinding Gear Games

but clock on main side showin right now 13h 32 min so when ligue starts at 9PM CET+1 or 04.03.17 at 1AM CET+1
Last edited by Reteh on Mar 3, 2017, 1:30:14 AM
"
Reteh wrote:
"
the Legacy Challenge Leagues launch tomorrow!
Posted by Bex_GGG
on Mar 3, 2017 1:07:13 AMGrinding Gear Games

but clock on main side showin right now 13h 32 min so when ligue starts at 9PM CET+1 or 04.03.17 at 1AM CET+1

9pm
No Problem,
Exile
Thx,
It is my first liuge change so don't know everything.
When i can expect patch relaese, at 9 or earlier
Marvelous
May the RNG gods find you in their favor, exiles.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
Reteh wrote:
Thx,
It is my first liuge change so don't know everything.
When i can expect patch relaese, at 9 or earlier

The servers usually go down 3 hours before the league's start, the time the league starts is the time the servers will be up again. You can start downloading the patch from the moment the servers go down, so that is 3 hours before the league starts.

Can't wait to play legacy league, though I am fearing the madness behind the challenges this time. Yet as always I will be going for 36/40.

PS: When will the new 3.0 supporter packs be released? .. I want to buy more points but already have all the current supporter packs, and buying individual point packs before the new supporter packs release feel like a waste as they do not count towards new unreleased supporter packs yet.

PSS: The character legacy effect would by itself also be a really cool looking portal effect, this would be awesome if you guys at GGG could make it so.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Mar 3, 2017, 2:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info