[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
Eranicus wrote:
"
allana wrote:
Finally gotten 1000+ strength as well as high enough level to use Mon'tregul's.

I don't know yet if the clearspeed has increased or not as it's hard to say. Currently I sit at 11 Zombies so a bit more strength I should get my 6th one. Thinking of getting a tabula rasa or some other chest.

Going to try to get 1500 strength in the end for 7 Zombies. So far so good :)

Hmm, looks like 1000 str was easyer than i thought :) Got 2 questions

1. how much HP you have at the moment for your level

2. how is map clear speed compared to 5-6L spectre setup (sentinels) ?
IGN: Summonium
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
allana wrote:

I don't know yet if the clearspeed has increased or not as it's hard to say. Currently I sit at 11 Zombies so a bit more strength I should get my 6th one. Thinking of getting a tabula rasa or some other chest.

2. how is map clear speed compared to 6L spectre setup (sentinels) ?

1) 4k right now

2) I'm using a 4 link for my Zombies with what I think is not optimal links. A 6 link spectre setup would win every time. Even playing field I think flame sentinels clear better, but flame golems clear better than them. Zombies so far seem pretty solid for killing beefy targets, I need more levels and actually a 5-6 link
"
allana wrote:
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
allana wrote:

2. how is map clear speed compared to 6L spectre setup (sentinels) ?

1) 4k right now

2) I'm using a 4 link for my Zombies with what I think is not optimal links. A 6 link spectre setup would win every time. Even playing field I think flame sentinels clear better, but flame golems clear better than them. Zombies so far seem pretty solid for killing beefy targets, I need more levels and actually a 5-6 link

Thanks for info. Good luck to you with testing, hope it will work out well. I will stick with my sentinels setup for the start.
IGN: Summonium
I was thinking about adding Dominating blow to this whole str stacking with new Brutus' Lead Sprinkler instead of monty
Be water, my friend.
I need to sort out my gem links soon and such. I want to run with slashed miscreations as a side-kick. I'm hoping the top doggs will start farming chayula soon because I want to try things out with a severed in sleep
As a chase item, it's possible via Talisman Leaguestones to theoretically get an Eyes of the Greatwolf with +2 zombies and 32% increased attributes.

(Or a non-unique +1 zombie and 16% attributes and other stats.)

I'm going to try and do something with Baron this league as well -- hopefully we can all figure out how to make it worth a damn. :P

---

Currently I'm wondering if Montregul's is even the right play. With Baron/str and access to stuff like Talisman +zombies, it's now possible to get 14+str/300 at once. Alongside the Necro asc. passive, that's a whole lot of physical damage reduction.
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 4, 2017, 7:00:15 PM
could it be a good idea to drop melee splash?

with 2 violent dead gems they seem to do their aoe slam every 2-3 hits so they kill trash fast without it

edit : just tested with multistrike and it seems the zombies will do 3x slams and they all do aoe, not sure if this is known or not but it seems to do work
Last edited by knutzi on Mar 4, 2017, 8:19:14 PM
I am not sure about Mon'tregul at all. With it, I don't think melee splash is optimal but I am waiting on a 5-link before I try to switch it out due to not wanting to spend all my chromes on my head.

Thinking what chest to get. Maybe Geofri's is actually a good choice
why is your character on legacy wearing Ableron's Warpath Soldier Boots and not Bones of Ullr?
For the 18% strength i suspect.

I was thinking getting Gefori's sancturay chest. give life al res and 2 es per 5 str, so in total 400 + the es from chest aprox 280 then 60 ish life on top of that, seems like a stong defence item for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info