2.6 All Strengh Chieftain Molten Strike Brutus'Lead Sprinkler Theory

My character TabSlappens is a Juggernaut version of this build. I'm hearing that the Iron Grip node isn't providing as much damage as I thought so I might change that up a bit. My current loadout is

2x Brutus' Sprinkler
Belly of the Beast
Gloves enchanted with Essence of Hysteria
Gems (in gloves) : Molten Strike - Concentrated Effect - Weapon Elemental Damage - Multistrike

I'm working on getting more strength and life right now. I think I've stretched my tree thin. I also think getting the +life on hit either in jewels or on the Marauder tree would help with leeching since each orb triggers that life gain.

The damage is a bit disappointing to be honest. I might have to re think the glove enchant or change how I support the gloves + sprinklers. I'm not giving up though!
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
Spoiler

I'm lvl 77. The clearspeed is shit. The DPS is shit. My tree is probably shit too.
I can outleech almost eveything up to T4.

It's a WIP inb4 reroll.
i would think ground slam/EQ would be better for clearing and maybe molten strike for single target
MFJonesHC
"
Pandaroux wrote:
I'm lvl 77. The clearspeed is shit. The DPS is shit. My tree is probably shit too.
I can outleech almost eveything up to T4.

It's a WIP inb4 reroll.

Are you using Molten Strike for AOE? It's a trash-tier AOE skill, only use it for single target. I'm lv67 running a Juggernaut version and fucking smashing everything. This is definitely a you problem!

"
ThorTheGray wrote:
What is everyone's plan for final gear? Does anyone have their eye on Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch at all?

They're both terrible for the build IMO. You don't care at all about ES or melee physical damage.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 10, 2017, 3:49:21 PM
I made this exact comment in a similar Brutus lead Sprinkler thread. Just hit 86. Got solid gear at this point and just soloed Uber Izaro. Damage is very good if setup right. Im on a 6 link. Check out my Dude. SpankYaBallz. Build is a bit squishy til you grt those last two Ascendancy points. Thinking of hitting a few more armour nodes. Sitting at 6850 HP and about 1060 Str with 30k unbuffed DPS right now which isnt bad. Doing tier 10 maps as of right now fairly easily with tough mods. Will post again once I hit endgame.
A lot of people are making trees with melee physical damage, which is a waste of points. If all projectiles overlap (they don't in reality), it's easy to have over a million dps for single target.

There are also way to get over 8k EHP without using Geofri's, which I think is a trap unique. Sustain with hybrid is too difficult.
Last edited by DrWafer on Mar 11, 2017, 8:56:00 AM
"
Dmillz wrote:

Are you using Molten Strike for AOE? It's a trash-tier AOE skill, only use it for single target. I'm lv67 running a Juggernaut version and fucking smashing everything. This is definitely a you problem!

What do you recommend ? Tried infernal blow like you're running, I don't like it. I clear faster with 2 wildfire jewels.

Made a video of a Mesa run.
https://youtu.be/vzrpMycxb0o

Upgraded my gear :
Spoiler

I badly need a Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet, for the %str.
I'm currently using a Devoto's, but don't know if a Black sun for the %str wouldn't be better (but I would be slower :S).
Last edited by Pandaroux on Mar 11, 2017, 11:58:15 AM
You need way more strength. You only have it on two or two three peices right now.
I found using Shaper's Touch + MoM really nice. It gives you plenty of mana without further investement and you can dual leech mana + life. I had 6.2k life and now I have 4.3k life, 1.9k mana unreserved & 1.1k es.I feel a lot more tankier. It did not cost me more points since I gave up some points in life for MoM and I had EO so I was near anyway.
But I'm afraid I m loosing too much str with Shaper's Touch, I could have get a rare with 50str.
How much str is needed for end game do you think ?
Also do you think Xoph amu is better than a rare one ?
"
Pandaroux wrote:

Made a video of a Mesa run.
https://youtu.be/vzrpMycxb0o

Is there a reason you guys run molten strike with brutus? This skill is good for single target but very bad for map clearing as this video painfully demonstrates (nothing against the guy that made it, it's the skill that sucks).

There are so many better skills to use . Unless you really like it thematically, then it's fine I guess.
ign : mnyga
Last edited by felhuy on Mar 11, 2017, 1:24:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info