2.6 All Strengh Chieftain Molten Strike Brutus'Lead Sprinkler Theory

"
"
Khalldarian wrote:
"
You don't have 1400 strength.

Took a screenshot as a proof, but i'd like to know what made you think otherwise, if you have any question i'll be glad to anwser.

Spoiler

I can start with....how in the fuck?

I have 1046 at 89 with some really solid gear, covered in strength. 6849 health.

I see your jewlery has higher strength than mine, and you're using Meginords and strength on chest.

Sorry. Pretty shocking. And frustrating to feel like I've made a wrong turn and wasted my time.

Have to take in account i use a Brawn jewel, an Inertia jewel giving me around 80 str, Xoph's amy and Warpath boot's with the Chieftain it goes up pretty quickly. ^^
"
Khalldarian wrote:
quote]

Have to take in account i use a Brawn jewel, an Inertia jewel giving me around 80 str, Xoph's amy and Warpath boot's with the Chieftain it goes up pretty quickly. ^^

I use Inertia gem, Xoph's ammy, Warpath boots etc etc too. I'm not some noob wearing yellows going hows does u do dat. I linked my gear. I don't get how you have some 350 more strength.
"
Lhansk wrote:

Even with berzerker ascendancy, i stand at 1275 strenght, level 91
So 1400 is "easily" achievable with chieftain.

Clearly it's not "easily". I don't even have any 30 strength nodes left to take. My gear is covered in strength.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 26, 2017, 4:10:02 PM

15c lol, quite happy with it
I switched chieftain for berserker with vp, dps and survivability is indeed much better.

I kept mom with shaper's gloves, I think you could do better but right now it gives me a lot of ehp (mana for mom) and accuracy (from 70% to 80%) for cheap.

I have some questions if someone can help.

I took the endurance charge bandit rewards when I was chieftain but now I don't know if I should take the frenzy charge or the passive point.

Also do you guys use frenzy charge and how do you generate them ? I'm using poacher mark.

Is point blank a must have ?

I'm using poacher mark & shaper's glove because I only have 70% accuracy without the gloves and 80% with them. Maybe I should take RT and remove EO, I don't know ..
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Mar 27, 2017, 7:25:17 AM
With that low accuracy I'm pretty sure RT trumps over EO in term of dps.
"
zeracoa64 wrote:
I switched chieftain for berserker with vp, dps and survivability is indeed much better.

I kept mom with shaper's gloves, I think you could do better but right now it gives me a lot of ehp (mana for mom) and accuracy (from 70% to 80%) for cheap.

I have some questions if someone can help.

I took the endurance charge bandit rewards when I was chieftain but now I don't know if I should take the frenzy charge or the passive point.

Also do you guys use frenzy charge and how do you generate them ? I'm using poacher mark.

Is point blank a must have ?

I'm using poacher mark & shaper's glove because I only have 70% accuracy without the gloves and 80% with them. Maybe I should take RT and remove EO, I don't know ..

I also started as Chieftain and need to respec my bandit reward for merc. I'd probably go passive point myself. While it is possible to run Blood Rage for frenzy charges, I don't like it. You degen very quickly if not hitting mobs. RT is a must in my opinion with zerker. If you went Jugg then going EO is fine due to the increased accuracy you get from Jugg.

So far I haven't even felt the need to run frenzy charges so I just run anger and flammability. I'm sure for things like guardians and shaper frenzy charges will probably be huge though.

Edit: Point Blank is a must have in my opinion.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Mar 28, 2017, 11:49:29 AM
I have recently picked up an Acuity for the instant leech, so I needed to increase my crit strike. Now that my crit is higher ignite is in play, so I have also been looking at embertaming for MS. So.. I went searching for someone utilizing embertaming with MS and found someone.
Here is his profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thorndeux/characters
Would this be feasible with acuity and botb. I saved up quite a bit for them and would rather not replace them. Just looking for options make this build stronger. Here is my upgraded gear if anyone is interested.
Spoiler
Last edited by Assword on Mar 28, 2017, 5:43:24 PM
I play a warchief chieftain, sitting at 1581 str atm without Tawhoa's Str, could reach 1800 with another route but i chosed to have more jewel slots since a good jewel can provide 2 atsp opt + 1 dmg opt or 2 dmg opt + 1 atsp opt and 1 flat str opt, like this
and those atspd are good since my tree has none.

Having abt 108,000 tooltip dps with Conc and warchief active

I also use geofri + shaper touch for more EHP, 4k4hp and 6k7 ES

My tree at lvl90 (I uses astramentis to transform other stats to str, I dont use avt of fire so atziri promise is a good boost to my dps)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDABzc9q5R-48alG982aaj73yFeylPwGZ34z38hmBmVNH9d-V2518_BLM26FBHuX6-pxYLR35mnhm082_qGM9-BAedrmhYES3Fio9GbzvPZ-RRPAWvbBeMxtjr7mVN_ofNFoaze7OuPteWpwhKxAbDHxj4kzpSvTZeXfAf892Mz6eU1abvDhQgfIP2SDhTZ5t2rA48FHEVUBUg5CLGBAm7KhMB3BpsWOWCmyynLYM62EnV7DiDX3IPLOlaK3y7EMzGrjwtogALYR8CkFVMs3sgJy_QH-_rhNloZVhjo_LAGnKp9zJo8sT2g_eJ2PjrIq9Yr6lu

My stats

Spoiler

Last edited by RoyalExecutioner on Apr 11, 2017, 6:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info