[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Kwitch wrote:
I've just pruned several out-dated auramancer builds from the listing, and after reading through yours, it's nice to see someone bring back the coruscating elixir style back. Also, your delirium boots are a nice addition to the role.

Easy add to the list.

Cheers

Hey! Thanks for adding me to the listing, i'll keep the guide up to date on the upcoming patches too!

5.75M BA Dps, i didnt use any flasks to buff it further. we could make it 8m maybe with flasks? i
the most crazy DPS buff auramancer i've ever seen. (zoom in to see the numbers)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

5.75M BA Dps, i didnt use any flasks to buff it further. we could make it 8m maybe with flasks? i
the most crazy DPS buff auramancer i've ever seen. (zoom in to see the numbers)

Hey man, thanks for the input, that's some crazy dps! I'll put this into the screenshots section.
Thoughts on using The Vertex instead of Alpha's?
"
CoverMedic wrote:

The issue with dropping Alpha's Howl is that it is important for buffing up your Purities.

With 87% increased effect of non-curse auras, if your purity gives 4% to maximum resist, it gives 7.48 max resist. With 5% to maximum resist, it will give you 9.35.

The damage difference going from 82 to 84 is an 11% decrease in damage taken from that element.
"
CoverMedic wrote:

I highly doubt The Vertex will give enough mana reduction to use the auras since alpha's mana reservation applies to all auras. Furthermore since The Vertex is reduced mana cost i don't think they work for auras.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 16, 2017, 4:40:19 PM
Berserker LVL 82

Before:

After:

The most insane Aura bot i have seen.
Last edited by umeoh on Mar 18, 2017, 11:33:12 PM
"
umeoh wrote:
Berserker LVL 82

Before:

After:

The most insane Aura bot i have seen.

Thanks a ton for the input, i put your screenshots in under the screenshots section!
hey rag can i ask you a question why do you use purity of elements and all the other puritys as well ? and there all generosityed so non of them effect you ? how do you get your dex up to the point where you can level all of your gems up and also have enough resist to be capped ?
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
hey rag can i ask you a question why do you use purity of elements and all the other puritys as well ? and there all generosityed so non of them effect you ? how do you get your dex up to the point where you can level all of your gems up and also have enough resist to be capped ?

1) Purity of Elements is an Aura in itself since Commander of Darkness' buff of 10% damage and 5% attack/cast speed is per aura this is an additional 10% & 5%/5%, so it's fairly worth using. You should be able to cap someone even if their gear is crappy.

2)They are all generosity to beef up the resistances of everyone around since they'll be getting hit by reflect and most of the dangerous things since your job is to follow them, stay safe and loot.

3)As for capping Dex, there's the prism guardian, two 30 dex Nodes and some dex on one of my unset rings.

4)To the resists, it just comes from gearing but remember that Commander of Darkness also gives +20% all elemental resistances to people affected by your auras, including yourself(NOTE:This isn't per aura).

4a)Furthermore, you really only need to work on your Cold and Lightning resistances since Coruscating Elixir gives +50% fire resistance and +6% to maximum fire resistance.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 20, 2017, 3:30:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info