[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
"
Harsk580 wrote:
"
Nepho wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking forward to playing this build, but don't want to use a macro for the flasks, and also don't want to die because I'm distracted.

I though about maybe using a chronometer on top of my windows, that runs continuously and goes back to 0 whenever I hit the key of one of my Elixir.

Does anyone here know if such a software exists?

Can't say I know of something like that, but just wanted to give a generic warning to read over the ToS in regards to third party programs to make sure whatever application you find doesn't violate it.

One option may be to setup a macro to play a sound after x seconds after you hit a key, but still, I haven't read that section of the ToS so don't know if that is allowed.

Just be careful.

^Agreed with this, be careful with flask macros and such and be sure to read the ToS like the above mentioned.

My post is specifically about NOT using any macro, so I think you guys mis-read it?
"
Nepho wrote:
My post is specifically about NOT using any macro, so I think you guys mis-read it?

Important part:

"
Harsk580 wrote:
Can't say I know of something like that, but just wanted to give a generic warning to read over the ToS in regards to third party programs to make sure whatever application you find doesn't violate it.
"
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Doing this build in LSC, amazing good, easy and cheap to start but still super effective

Buffs to Coruscating Elixir and Victario's Influence have an amazing synergy!

kudos mate, you got something amazing here

Glad you're enjoying the build! You and everyone else that takes an interest in the build and runs it whether you edit it to your own needs/wants or follow in how i have it setup are the truly amazing people.

So, Thanks for all the input from you and everyone else!

Hello again Ran,

I'm here to thank you, once again, for the effort of sharing this amazing build with all of us

I'm playing it constantly, making a lot of currency, having a lot of fun and finding addicted-to-auras friends!
When someone plays with you they get super hyped, the clearspeed goes off the scale whit safety too, everybody's happy.

We know how it works, so here's my current gear, please note the gem socketing I'm using
If needed, please point out any advice and you'll make me even happier and thankful, because for me it works wonder already but you made it, hence know it waaaaaaaaaay better and indepht than I ever could:

flasked by:

ES 5.7k, ES recharge around 2.7k (I wish it could start EARLIER!!! One freaking node on the whole tree, give me a break!!!)

I might have a suggestion for the Animated Guardian section, I'm using a customized build that goes great with both support and survivability, of course any advice is more than appreciated:

Zahndethus' Cassock for consacrated ground, Southbound for the %inc life (as far as I researched, it seems that AG has such a high base life pool, around 15k, that even +1k from a legacy kaom would be pointless, hence the %life choice) and Victario's flight you add a small but useful layer of buff to the party with 10% mov speed, it works wonder for me, what do you think?

Thanks again, will keep lurking any update and look forward to any advice!
kudos and cheers!

edit: forgot the belt, AG explanation and grammar ;D
Last edited by KalidhoS on Mar 23, 2017, 10:14:33 PM
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Doing this build in LSC, amazing good, easy and cheap to start but still super effective

Buffs to Coruscating Elixir and Victario's Influence have an amazing synergy!

kudos mate, you got something amazing here

Glad you're enjoying the build! You and everyone else that takes an interest in the build and runs it whether you edit it to your own needs/wants or follow in how i have it setup are the truly amazing people.

So, Thanks for all the input from you and everyone else!

Hello again Ran,

I'm here to thank you, once again, for the effort of sharing this amazing build with all of us

I'm playing it constantly, making a lot of currency, having a lot of fun and finding addicted-to-auras friends!
When someone plays with you they get super hyped, the clearspeed goes off the scale whit safety too, everybody's happy.

We know how it works, so here's my current gear, please note the gem socketing I'm using
If needed, please point out any advice and you'll make me even happier and thankful, because for me it works wonder already but you made it, hence know it waaaaaaaaaay better and indepht than I ever could:

flasked by:

ES 5.7k, ES recharge around 2.7k (I wish it could start EARLIER!!! One freaking node on the whole tree, give me a break!!!)

I might have a suggestion for the Animated Guardian section, I'm using a customized build that goes great with both support and survivability, of course any advice is more than appreciated:

Zahndethus' Cassock for consacrated ground, Southbound for the %inc life (as far as I researched, it seems that AG has such a high base life pool, around 15k, that even +1k from a legacy kaom would be pointless, hence the %life choice) and Victario's flight you add a small but useful layer of buff to the party with 10% mov speed, it works wonder for me, what do you think?

Thanks again, will keep lurking any update and look forward to any advice!
kudos and cheers!

edit: forgot the belt, AG explanation and grammar ;D

Hey, glad to see you're enjoying the build and have even set yourself up to your own preferences! The only thing i can say is keep it up and if you have a lot of life leftover, just remember you can toss an empower onto your damage auras to increase your clear speed!

The only thing i can suggest is to ensure you're always running vaal clarity, i see that you've got srs put into the mix too and that's perfectly fine! But just remember that any usage of life will stop your energy shield from recharging. So as long as you use vaal clarity, only the use for coruscating elixirs will stop your es recharge.

Keep up the great work and buff everyone~!
Cant seem to find the answer so Imma ask, what do we do about bleeding ?
"
EltonMayo wrote:

Use a flask

I'm currently running a variant of this build with some tree and items changes:

Since I'm not planning to spend 5.5Ex on 'United In Dream' I feel like using a 250ES Helm with '5% Reduced Mana Reserved' & Lab Enchant is a great choice to boost my ES quite a bit.
Auxium really helps with the chills and freezes since we no longer have immunity from Alpha's.

I'm currently sitting at 10,256 ES with 954 Energy Shield regen.

Stats with Elixir flask active after getting hit:
Spoiler

My profile with tree & items can be found here: http://poe-profile.info/profile/redherring.

Feel free to ask questions here if you'd like.
Last edited by RedHerring on Mar 25, 2017, 10:54:08 AM
"
EltonMayo wrote:

For the most part you can do what RedHerring suggested and make your own variation, you can potentially substitute the Sorrow of the Divine flask for a bleed removal flask with any of your preferences. Otherwise i usually just stand still or move a bit then stop or pop a vaal discipline. It's not really much to bother with unless there's vulnerability on the map.
Hi again,

small variation to the setup, thanks to a guildie hint, dual curse blasphemy (in fact I thought, our tree buff also curses, in a minor way than auras but still...), check it out:

Great suggestion from RedHerring too (thx dude), my quicksilver flask morphed its useless freeze immunity (with Alpha's) into a bleed removal, adding a layer of immortality to the endgame that was sorely missed:

I really find 4 curuscating a bit too much, my single 20q on 3 is most of the time more than enough on a whole map, while on very chaos filled maps I get to use 4 and RARELY 5, so I end up already with an unused flask 90% of the time.
Chimera poison snakes for example leave my flask pool with a large margin, but 3 for me is the perfect amount to survive any threat, more so if all 20q

Will keep buffing (ppl gets bananas, everyone wants support after trying, also compared to other auramancers I'm always seen as over the top), I'm saving the damn 5 ex for United and will get back as soon as I'm on with it!
Or maybe before!
Last edited by KalidhoS on Mar 28, 2017, 3:23:05 PM
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Hi again,

small variation to the setup, thanks to a guildie hint, dual curse blasphemy (in fact I thought, our tree buff also curses, in a minor way than auras but still...), check it out:

Great suggestion from RedHerring too (thx dude), my quicksilver flask morphed its useless freeze immunity (with Alpha's) into a bleed removal, adding a layer of immortality to the endgame that was sorely missed:

I really find 4 curuscating a bit too much, my single 20q on 3 is most of the time more than enough on a whole map, while on very chaos filled maps I get to use 4 and RARELY 5, so I end up already with an unused flask 90% of the time.
Chimera poison snakes for example leave my flask pool with a large margin, but 3 for me is the perfect amount to survive any threat, more so if all 20q

Will keep buffing (ppl gets bananas, everyone wants support after trying, also compared to other auramancers I'm always seen as over the top), I'm saving the damn 5 ex for United and will get back as soon as I'm on with it!
Or maybe before!

1)Curses
It's not a terrible idea to curse but the passive tree doesn't buff curses at all aside from reducing the reservation of them because the aura effectiveness specifically says for non-curse auras.

2)Flasks
Yeah i can see 3 flasks as being the ideal, i used to have the 4 coruscating setup when the flasks were 6 seconds at the most which made 3 risky and 4 ideal. So since the buff 3 can definitely be ideal especially since you can get a defensive flask in there!

Keep on keeping on and show everyone the power that necrobots can achieve! Also, keep me posted on your progress!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 28, 2017, 6:36:38 PM
hm, leveling? I new player, but i dont know, how started...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info