[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Any changes regarding 3.1?
"
EtoXzy wrote:
Any changes regarding 3.1?

Na same ol' same ol'
Wait, you just simply reposted your 3.0 Aurabot build :(. Are there any changes that we need to know about?
Newbie question: how do you put that maximum ES % on rings?
"
skindown wrote:
Newbie question: how do you put that maximum ES % on rings?

Can't anymore, it's a legacy craft.
"
Wait, you just simply reposted your 3.0 Aurabot build :(. Are there any changes that we need to know about?

IAOE nerf, otherwise nothing at all.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"

IAOE nerf, otherwise nothing at all.

What IAOE nerf are you talking about? I think i missed it otherwise i don't see it.
Can we get a Path of building guide? :D
"
YochimoJr wrote:

https://pastebin.com/FJ1w7uLU

I did make a Path of Building for my 3.1 start, i still have to play arround with some rares instead of required uniques but as a starter if u dont want to import all i guess this can work with you.

Changes to guide that suit my playstyle better(so you can manually change yourself):

- Using starter gem setup (purities on helmet)
- Using shield charge + quicksilver flask + fortify. I like shield charge better and with this i dont need MS boots to not fall behind.
- Using ephemeral edge. League starter :D
- Using Vaal grace instead of vaal clarity on gloves setup
- Running moonstone rings instead of unsets. A bit more ES for start of the league, replacing animated guardian and running stone golem on boots setup.

I also have 3 corruscating elixir, and i'm aware that they will not be so easy to get the first days so u can put onslaught to follow up your party as a flask or a basalt flask if you feel you are getting hit too much.

Anyways thanks for the build @Rangaeki_Break it's been really fun to play, lets see what items on abyss can make it better!
"
ecisa wrote:
"
YochimoJr wrote:

https://pastebin.com/FJ1w7uLU

I did make a Path of Building for my 3.1 start, i still have to play arround with some rares instead of required uniques but as a starter if u dont want to import all i guess this can work with you.

Changes to guide that suit my playstyle better(so you can manually change yourself):

- Using starter gem setup (purities on helmet)
- Using shield charge + quicksilver flask + fortify. I like shield charge better and with this i dont need MS boots to not fall behind.
- Using ephemeral edge. League starter :D
- Using Vaal grace instead of vaal clarity on gloves setup
- Running moonstone rings instead of unsets. A bit more ES for start of the league, replacing animated guardian and running stone golem on boots setup.

I also have 3 corruscating elixir, and i'm aware that they will not be so easy to get the first days so u can put onslaught to follow up your party as a flask or a basalt flask if you feel you are getting hit too much.

Anyways thanks for the build @Rangaeki_Break it's been really fun to play, lets see what items on abyss can make it better!

<3 It's every Aurabot's build, people can change it to whatever they prefer and that's what makes it awesome to see how people adjust it to fit their preferences and such! Good luck and may RNG be with you all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info