[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Hey! i made this build but also made my personal changes to it. Just wanted to share!

Tree

Path of Building
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
Hi guys! Is Animate Guardian an important thing?

It's just for more dps, it's not an essential part of the build.
"
alternatemule wrote:
Hey! i made this build but also made my personal changes to it. Just wanted to share!

Tree

Path of Building

I see you have 3 curses in your gem slots, do you use the 2 on blasphemy then the vulnerability at certain times? Wouldn't it be far more beneficial to transition into a cursebot with some auras since you're not using the necromancer ascendancy for the gained attack/cast speed per aura?
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Oct 23, 2017, 1:49:55 PM
"
"
alternatemule wrote:

Tree

Path of Building

I see you have 3 curses in your gem slots, do you use the 2 on blasphemy then the vulnerability at certain times? Wouldn't it be far more beneficial to transition into a cursebot with some auras since you're not using the necromancer ascendancy for the gained attack/cast speed per aura?

I switch vulnerability with elemental weakness and im using occultist acendancy because i get more ES wich helps me survive :´p
"
alternatemule wrote:
"
"
alternatemule wrote:

Tree

Path of Building

I switch vulnerability with elemental weakness and im using occultist acendancy because i get more ES wich helps me survive :´p

Yeah i know that, i'm saying you might as well transition to a cursebot with some auras if you're not going to use the commander of darkness ascendancy, granted it is weaker now but still quite a nice increase.

Aside from that, you could drop United in Dream and just use an Ephemeral Edge instead.
"
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
Hi guys! Is Animate Guardian an important thing?

It's just for more dps, it's not an essential part of the build.

Thanks you :)
It works as intended.
"

Yeah i know that, i'm saying you might as well transition to a cursebot with some auras if you're not going to use the commander of darkness ascendancy, granted it is weaker now but still quite a nice increase.

Yeah, running curses without curse effectiveness is kind of a waste, especially in a Victario's build, where it's all about stacking auras. Cursebot is only worth it in a party with a dedicated support and even than still it feels more like a gimmick.
But hey, it's 2 months into the league, do what you gotta do to make it fun, lol.

If someone's interested in a viable curse supp tho
Spoiler
Me and my friend have been working on this build since 2.3. Took down all content no problem. Versatile, can be as safe/fast as you want it to be with a couple of gem switches. Current mapping iteration with a meme lvl 27 generosity setup is in my profile.
https://pastebin.com/DAU7RKZ8
Last edited by Yaooooo on Oct 24, 2017, 8:52:14 AM
Spoiler
"
Yaooooo wrote:
"

"
Yaooooo wrote:

Yeah, running curses without curse effectiveness is kind of a waste, especially in a Victario's build, where it's all about stacking auras. Cursebot is only worth it in a party with a dedicated support and even than still it feels more like a gimmick.
But hey, it's 2 months into the league, do what you gotta do to make it fun, lol.

Spoiler
If someone's interested in a viable curse supp tho
Spoiler
Me and my friend have been working on this build since 2.3. Took down all content no problem. Versatile, can be as safe/fast as you want it to be with a couple of gem switches. Current mapping iteration with a meme lvl 27 generosity setup is in my profile.
https://pastebin.com/DAU7RKZ8
Spoiler

I don't know about the gimmick part, it definitely feels better with an aurabot support but definitely not a needed thing to run with. I've been testing out a meme curser that runs 8 curses on blasphemy with cospri's will and it's been pretty fun.
Usually i can automatically bump the thread but for some reason i can't atm sooooooo,

Bump.
Dude this is some sick aurabot man! Thanks for sharing this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info