Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

"
KimmEEE wrote:
I`m mad....would it be so difficult to update the Skilltree on their own homepage? I just dont get it.....

The skilltree (and other informative pages like the lists of item bases and affixes) are based on what's currently live. 2.6.0 is not live. Those changes are in an entirely different version of the database.

TL;DR: yes.

Edit: Besides, things like the Offline Skill Planner or Path of Building are SO MUCH BETTER for planning a build. Learn them, use them, love them. Less work for GGG and better theorycrafting for us!
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Mar 2, 2017, 4:06:23 AM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
bogdan17 wrote:
"
chieftainkys wrote:
Wait, what? So you won't actually show the passive tree in a form that is comprehensive for a regular human being?

+1

+2
c'mon it's 2017

Outsourcing, you always get something out! (c) Tm
IGN dualist_duelist
Breachstone never was an item class as far as I know. I believe they were "Map Fragments".
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
"
KimmEEE wrote:
I`m mad....would it be so difficult to update the Skilltree on their own homepage? I just dont get it.....

The skilltree (and other informative pages like the lists of item bases and affixes) are based on what's currently live. 2.6.0 is not live. Those changes are in an entirely different version of the database.

Edit: Besides, things like the Offline Skill Planner or Path of Building are SO MUCH BETTER for planning a build. Learn them, use them, love them. Less work for GGG and better theorycrafting for us!

The Offline Tree is better for sure, but sometimes u are not able to download something if u understand what i mean ;D.The Breach leagues ended, so they can easy update the old tree.
"
KimmEEE wrote:
"
"
KimmEEE wrote:

The Offline Tree is better for sure, but sometimes u are not able to download something if u understand what i mean ;D.The Breach leagues ended, so they can easy update the old tree.

People still play standard, so it would confuse a lot of people if the online skill tree was updated early.
"
Wuffell wrote:
"
KimmEEE wrote:
"

People still play standard, so it would confuse a lot of people if the online skill tree was updated early.

Yep. Also, depending on how the database(s?) connect to the website, there's a chance it could break a HELL of a lot of other stuff if it required disconnecting the website from the live database(s) entirely. But alas, only GGG knows the intricacies of their web and server architecture. So when they say it'd be way way way too much work, I'm inclined to trust them. XD
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
The changes to the Marauder's portion are so minor that I won't even have to use the full respec, lol.

It will help me free up one passive point, though. I think
I think Primeval Force notable passive is a little over the top.

- 40% Weapon Elemental Damage (because you ALWAYS have active flask, haven't you)
- 5% Ele penetration
- small utility against Reflect...

Catalyse (Temlar WED cluster) looks like a joke now...

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
"
KimmEEE wrote:

Yeah god forbid that the developer of the game had to work for all the money we are donating to them...
are we getting a skill tree reset after the new league update ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info