Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Realnomis wrote:

I know why its a GREAT design decision, and here is the answer:

People can no longer abuse bots to farm divination card strongboxes in easy content.

But i guess you already know this, since you probably are one of the people who do it. Else i see no reason why you should be this upset.

I'm not upset. I'm disgusted. In my 200 hours of play in breach I found a grand total of 3 diviner's strongboxes. That includes 100 hours or more of leveling 3 characters, i.e. before maps.

I found one of those three in a map. ONE.

So basically you're saying it's good to expect one div box per 200 hours play time?

And since when are low tier maps anything but easy???

U wot m8?

(and I don't bot, but if I were you I wouldn't throw stones)

Low tier maps are not easy. But they require you to spend maps to open new instances. Which effectively shuts down what the bots do.

And i found 3 or 4 diviner's strongboxes in maps and 0 during leveling on my characters in Breach. You had some bad RNG, which is sad. But i'd gladly find less diviners strongboxes in order to counteract botting.
"
The following changes cannot be obtained by rerolling the item's mods with a Divine Orb:

I HATE THIS, GGG. I have fewer Divine orbs than Exalts! What is more maddening is I have used some of them on items to get really great rerolls but with the latest patch are now not as good as a poorly rolled new buffed item.

Look, I have been against Legacy Uniques since day one. Yes, I understand that it is a kick in the face to pay hundereds of chaos to get good gear, then have it nerfed, but it is also crap to have to use Divine orbs on all the gear you have collected in order to update them. If Divines were like Alchemies in rarity, then sure, I can see that. Or even Chaos. or Regrets! or Blesseds! But Divines drop so rarely compared to how cavalier just upgrading your uniques after a patch should be.

I was hoping with this Legacy League that you may have finally found a way to "do" Legacy items -- as Foil Relics -- while also streamlining current uniques across the board.

I suspect the tactic is to get more people to play in the new leagues and keep them lusting after the newer, cooler, better shit, and I totally understand that. Could you give us a reasonably affordable recipe or something for manually upgrading the Uniques you do not auto-update across the board? I mean, it just doesn't seem fair: A Player pays a shitload for a top tier unique and then it gets nerfed, but it's nerfed for everyone, so part of trade is accounting for that possibility ...OR... a Player pays a a shitload for a top tier unique and it is nerfed, but only AFTER they bought it and only for OTHER people who didn't yet obtain it. Yay, that player is so special and Yay, they can flip it for way more than they paid... in Standard... so what is the point if trying to get folks to play in the new leagues? Is Legacy Gear perhaps the sexiest motivation for playing in standard?

Look, all I'm saying is I wish I had the number of Divines that the patch notes seem to suggest we all should have access to.
This league is the biggest middlefinger to standard players ever!
No Vinktar nerf. Praying it shows up in 3.0.
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• Drillneck: Projectile damage is now increased by 50% of Arrow Pierce chance. This affects existing versions of the item.

Been best unique quiver for ages and - now - after the appearence of The Signal Fire you guys nerf it. :D

Why can't we just buff/nerf all existing items? I hate how some are automatic and it's shitty and some are not, and it's shitty cuz you have to farm or buy them all over again .or have enough Divines in standard.
So many buffs
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
There are two excellent solutions to you guys having problems with your standard items getting nerfed:

1) Don't play standard, lol.

2) Uninstall

Hope this helps!
a little life buffs to uniques,
no life buff of base life, we stay in the middle 7k without kaom and legacy kaom.
maybe in 3.0?

i hope so :(
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
"
imbaslap wrote:
so no game engine fix or FPS drop fix when 50 spells go off at once.

i remember the good times of having full map groups with max settings and 0 fps drops.
right now, you can't even 2 man maps without reaching 3fps from 50 spells going off at once.

2015 > 2017 POE.
<3 the progression in this game, hopefully the 10 act release fixes the game engine as well so I can actually play the game with my friends instead of soloing. +1

literally impossible to stop that completely and also there is a bit in the patch notes about performance improvements and memory usage.
IGN : Moogleinabox
Last edited by Moogleinabox on Mar 1, 2017, 12:35:19 AM
Thing is, how many of the affected Uniques are actually worth spending a high-end currency orb on to update? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info