2.5.4 Patch Notes

To the guys who post first and etc. You ever realized that you're never first, the only one who is first in forum threads is the thread creator with their first post. Food for your brain.

PS waste of time, including this post.
"
IchigoMait wrote:
To the guys who post first and etc. You ever realized that you're never first, the only one who is first in forum threads is the thread creator with their first post. Food for your brain.

PS waste of time, including this post.

lol you're overthinking it :P

They are first to reply/comment, not post anything at all.

Might want to use that brain food for yourself instead of dishing it out.
can a bitch get her hat back
"
snatat wrote:
my wife left me

Sorry man, she had single on her profile.
"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.4 Patch Notes
  • Fixed issues with Legacy Character Effect.
  • Added client support for the Thai language.

EDIT: Breach hideout, master and atlas migrations will be done with the downtime of this patch.

Will be really great for region, if its not only Thai translation but Thai realm as well :) prety please? :)
"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.4 Patch Notes
  • Added client support for the Thai language.

Really? Where is the German translation which you promised us for the release of act 4?! Are you kidding us all?
"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.4 Patch Notes

EDIT: Breach hideout, master and atlas migrations will be done with the downtime of this patch.

Just curious (I wasn't playing breach anyway):
How does it work for the hideout and masters when a temp league finishes? Can you choose the one you want to keep?
Because obviously there would be a lot more work in my standard hideout than in a temp one.
Same for masters.
"Thai lenguage" are U FCKING KIDDING US?
they are poor, nobody going to buy your coins.
GGG noobs

where are:
-chinese (1st lenguage more spoken)
-spainish (2nd)
-german & french (extensive community gamers)

P.D: the Fatface who decide to approve thai & brazilian lenguages
deserve to be get exiled from GGG
Last edited by Hinnsi on Mar 1, 2017, 5:56:47 AM
"
Rastakwer wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
2.5.4 Patch Notes

Just curious (I wasn't playing breach anyway):
How does it work for the hideout and masters when a temp league finishes? Can you choose the one you want to keep?
Because obviously there would be a lot more work in my standard hideout than in a temp one.
Same for masters.

the hideout with more number of decoration "wins".

so if you have a detailed hideout in standard, and a naked one in temp, the standard will stay.
if you have a naked one in standard, and a deailed one in temp, the temp one will overwrite the standard one.

not sure how it will work with masters, but I can assume it works the same - the higher level one will become/stay the one in standard. I don't believe the XP is getting merged, that wouldn't make much sense.

and for atlas: I believe shaped maps in standard have priority. not guaranteed though.
"
Hinnsi wrote:
"Thai lenguage" are U FCKING KIDDING US?
they are poor, nobody going to buy your coins.
GGG noobs

where are:
-chinese (1st lenguage more spoken)
-spainish (2nd)
-german & french (extensive community gamers)

P.D: the Fatface who decide to approve thai & brazilian lenguages
deserve to be get exiled from GGG

German here. at the day ggg adds German language support for PoE.... I will continue to play with the English client. wordings are so ... directive to how the actual functionality works, I believe it wouldn't properly translate to German anyways and make it even more complicated and confusing. one would need to check the (English) wiki anyways, so I can just keep it in English in the first place.
Last edited by xebtria on Mar 1, 2017, 8:03:33 AM
since this patch I've had "black box" after loading into new areas. Black box as in missing graphics. I've also had my screen fade to "white screen" while in the middle of running an area. This all happened in submerged passage and Flooded Depths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info