The reveals continue!

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
stupendously op leveling gloves.

lol. 10% chance for one of three Charges, good luck maintaining any of them when monster density is non-existent for most of the game. :)

(I'm actually a little disappointed seeing almost every downside going away entirely?)

Save the downsides for the higher-end uniques and give the leveling stuff a little breathing room. Or go with 'downsides' meaning that you don't get the stuff that most people look for in rares like higher life, resists, Armor/Eva/ES roll combos, etc, etc. Sacrifice the 'primary' stuff for the unique stuff and work around those kinds of downsides, or again, keep stronger downsides for the whole 'endamge uniques'.

Granted, I know people will really want to say that uniques should have endgame viability, or that some crazy build out there should have the 'right' to be to do so. Me personally? Let some uniques be for leveling and leave them at that and let them fill those roles if you don't want to chase after the rares.
Some things to accompany the Tabula Rasa. These are nice indeed.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Imagine a whole party wearing Victario's Flight, lmao.
They kinda are (stuck in the past and all that), but even the token 10-15% Reduced Max Mana being nuked for multiple extra upsides? C'mon.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Hey Bex of our heart!
Can expect to get those frequently for the next days?

looks like you release 2 reveal post with exactly 2 hours between both,
assuming your workday is 8hours
and 4 days left until league

8hours*3 uniques per post* 4 days = 96 uniques items reveal

pretty damn close to the 100 XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 27, 2017, 9:00:11 PM
"
Stormsg wrote:
just going to put on those gloves at level 1 and never remove them

My god yes
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
stupendously op leveling gloves.

lol. 10% chance for one of three Charges, good luck maintaining any of them when monster density is non-existent for most of the game. :)

(I'm actually a little disappointed seeing almost every downside going away entirely?)

Downsides are so 2013 dude.

Downsides are only fun when planning, not when playing. Much like the discussions over the years of 'clear speed meta', some of the options that people were trying to put on the table were never really options. They were so 2013. The ARPG genre has moved on, and won't be going back any time soon.
"
innervation wrote:
Downsides are only fun when planning, not when playing.

Planning is more fun than playing.
A hidden detail on Kaom's Roots, max roll on life was 150 and now 153?

Question:
New max roll is 250?
Life is good again?

crossing fingers like indiana jones 1's first scene where indy stole the golden head and the aprantice crossing and moving fingers :)

:)
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Last edited by ferhatsan on Feb 28, 2017, 12:46:45 AM
Woohoo! Another aura item! :D
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760

Report Forum Post