The reveals continue!

"
pneuma wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Downsides are only fun when planning, not when playing.

Planning is more fun than playing.

I find both planning and playing equally fun. As much I want to play, I also want to plan out and vice versa. Path of Exile has given me the opportunity to enjoy the theory crafting process, the planning process, and the actual gameplay. That is why I mingle both planning and playing, so I can have a lot more fun as is.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
pneuma wrote:

Agreed, but it constitutes such a small fraction of our total time invested in the game.
"
sliverlz wrote:
Imagine a whole party wearing Victario's Flight, lmao.
Depends on whether its effect is stackable or not. If yes... sure, lmao.
e: also, for even moar lulz, one party member could use 7LS instead :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Feb 28, 2017, 2:12:15 AM
"
innervation wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Agreed, but it constitutes such a small fraction of our total time invested in the game.

Well, now it does.
How do I say this... i got a boner
I have used these gloves for leveling. now they are even better :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Vipermagi wrote:

(I'm actually a little disappointed seeing almost every downside going away entirely?)

no life or energy shield?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

(I'm actually a little disappointed seeing almost every downside going away entirely?)

that's not so obvious on first glance missing-mod downside, instead of former very obvious in-your-face existing-mod downside
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Make looting great again!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
silumit wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

that's not so obvious on first glance missing-mod downside, instead of former very obvious in-your-face existing-mod downside

yes, i also would have liked downsides you can build around. which isn't possible with missing life/es.

imho leveling uniques having endgame features mostly result more glass cannon builds. question is, does ggg want that? yep, obviously :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info