[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Is it possible to do this build with two-handed weapons? For fashion purposes? What would you need to change?
thanks Anti
The life leech nodes aren't even working because I'm doing elemental damage not physical damage. How do you life leech?
The Life Leech nodes, work fine with ele dam. It says ... of attack damage leeched as life.
For some reason the tree links dont work for me
"
AntiTrax wrote:
Hey guys, here are links for tree (with progression):

Final

For some reason, I was able to load the PoE Planner site for exactly 1 time and from then on it failed again like before. I managed to keep an active session on that page and reload all the progress trees and then export them to PoE skill tree. Enjoy!

I created a Build using the new feature on the site with the above Leveling Steps. Enjoy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/px4cP

Quote from the Site:

"
This tool allows you to package multiple passive skill trees into a "build" that can be imported into the game, or viewed here on the website.
To begin, enter a passive skill tree link from the website as well as a label describing it. Drag the arrow on the left to re-order the entries.
Alternatively, you can import an existing build file from the game by using the buttons below.
"
AntiTrax wrote:

For some reason, I was able to load the PoE Planner site for exactly 1 time and from then on it failed again like before. I managed to keep an active session on that page and reload all the progress trees and then export them to PoE skill tree. Enjoy!

A true hero of our time.
"
AntiTrax wrote:

Final

Now that's love right there.

Thanks a ton !
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
I searched the thread for it and didn't really find an answer:

Noob Question:

You said a few times that the attack speed of this build is great, but I'm at level 40 right now and feeling VERY slow. I don't really do any damage at all, to the point where I can't kill tormented spirits quickly enough, even though I'm dual wielding two decent claws with a bunch of elemental.

Does the attack speed come from the gear alone? I don't really see any attack speed nodes in your tree.

Thanks in advance.
"
ElPolloLoc0 wrote:
I searched the thread for it and didn't really find an answer:

Noob Question:

You said a few times that the attack speed of this build is great, but I'm at level 40 right now and feeling VERY slow. I don't really do any damage at all, to the point where I can't kill tormented spirits quickly enough, even though I'm dual wielding two decent claws with a bunch of elemental.

Does the attack speed come from the gear alone? I don't really see any attack speed nodes in your tree.

Thanks in advance.

Dont dual-wield, it wont help you at all. 1h + shield (or just a 2h for leveling if you cant find good 1h).

Youll get a ton of AS from tree, frenzy charges and ascendancy, claws have decent base attack speed too. Use blood rage and silver flask while leveling already.
Last edited by Netukka on Aug 5, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info